Other interests?

So what does everyone enjoy apart from heels? I live in a rural area by the sea, and my fianceé's dad is a farmer, so I get the benefit of fishing in the sea and shooting on his land. I also enjoy reading, watching films, and our pets (one cat and two snakes). So what's everyone else into?

So what does everyone enjoy apart from heels?

I live in a rural area by the sea, and my fianceé's dad is a farmer, so I get the benefit of fishing in the sea and shooting on his land. I also enjoy reading, watching films, and our pets (one cat and two snakes). So what's everyone else into?

I can almost quote my interests as being identical to yours, chris. Except change "fiancé" to "wife" and we currently don't have any pets. We also live close upon the ocean/sea (at the confluence where a river, a bay and the Atlantic Ocean meet.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My interests - for about two years now I almost haven't watched any films. I feel for me it's a bit waste of time. However I like reading too. To say it in just some words - I think my whole life is about being creative :) I'm deeeeep into art, music and computer - studying graphic design, leading a hobby game development team, programming websites, drawing, painting etc - I love & play blues, funk, rock/hardrock etc - bands like Whitesnake, Joe Bonamassa, Led Zeppelin or Walter Trout are what satisfies my soul :) That leads to another part - I love philosophy! Well and I use the computer for music&art, programming etc. and of course to show some pics to you!

• 3 months later...

I'm a farmer's daughter so I love Nature, Wildlife and Countryside Conservation, I also live by the sea so I swim regularly too.

Also -

Art (Classical, Cubist, Modern - and Surrealist - Dali and Roger Dean are favourites)

Movies (Wildlife documentaries, Horror, Thrillers, Romance, Westerns, Musicals and Sci-Fi)

Music (Classical, Prog-Rock, Hard Rock, West Coast, Electric Folk, Funk, Soul and R & B - fav bands include Yes, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Nickelback, Tom Petty, Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, Earth, Wind and Fire, Strawbs, Parliament, Prince, Kool & The Gang)

Literature (Classic and Romantic novels, Gothic and Horror, Thrillers, Sci-Fi, Romance)

Writing,

Fashion Design

Driving

- and Motor Racing. I'm a big F1 Grand Prix fan, and follow Indy-Car and NASCAR too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Howdy, If I were to do an honest set of interests on FaceBook it would probably read Flying, RVs and camping, and high heels. :-) I love having dinner with my wife and seeing a movie or simply spending time together. If the conditions would permit it I would love to take three months and an RV and travel acorss the US and Canada with my wife at whatever pace we felt like. I really feel at peace in nature and absolutely love the forest. I live in the desert and there is a lot of beautiful desert all around where I live however it is just a couple hours drive to some really beautiful forest and about a day's drive to the most beautiful forest in Arizona. That is perhaps my favorite interest. Oh ya, we have two great daschounds that we love. In fact as the economy tanked and our employment was in question we resolved that as long as my wife and I had each other AND the wiener dogs then we would be okay. :-) Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I'm a dreamlover I would love to have millions of dollars--Like everyone else. I am a pilot<----Fact. I would buy a PBY Catalena. It is a twin engine WW II airoplane that can land on land or water. I would load up my high heels and fly to the Caribian and all the south seas. Play around for a while and then go some where else. Maybe fly on to Never-Never land. Who knows, I might find someone like Pata and load her and her high heels in the plane too. I told you I was a dreamer. Mike

I'm a dreamlover

I would love to have millions of dollars--Like everyone else.

I am a pilot<----

I would load up my high heels and fly to the Caribian and all the south seas. Play around for a while and then go some where else. Maybe fly on to Never-Never land. Who knows, I might find someone like Pata and load her and her high heels in the plane too. I told you I was a dreamer.

Mike

My father served in the RAF before going into farming - and had the pleasure (his words) of flying a Catalena when he was stationed in the US for 6 months. He says it is one of the most beautiful aeroplanes ever made.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

RC Planes, RC EDF Jets and now RC Tamiya Mini racing (All Electric)

I've been into electric powered rc planes since the mid 1980's. They're great now with lipo batteries and I also fly rc helicopters too. More specifically I like rc WWII warbirds, motorgliders, and 3D capable helis. I never wear heels when I fly them though because the occasional mishap can put one's feet in nasty places during the retrieval.. LOL

I also play acoustic guitar and write my own stuff.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Interests past and current Learnt to fly but had to give up. Season of clubman bike racing. Rebuilt a Norfolk Broads boat (circa 1955) Played the English Civil War games. Got Married = 4 kids Got divorced and paired again Caravanned around the UK and Europe, Stopped towing due to a major accident = broken neck. Power boating last year. Music has never been forgotten progressive and electric rock (Caravan, Yes, Wishbone Ash, Tangerine Dream and Apocalyptica). Photography has been on and off depending on my moods but never done glamour or modelling. Al

There seem to be quite a few pilots here. I signed up for flying lessons a long time ago. me: is it safe? instructor: you're more likely to have an auto accident than a problem flying. I then proceeded to total my car on the way to my first lesson. I never took that lesson.

Other interests? Let's see, how about these: Watching movies, anime (Japanese animation), sports, TV documentary shows Reading books, manga (Japanese comics), U.S. comics Listening to music (classic rock, pop, Motown, Disco) Surfing the Internet (how I found HHPlace) Walking (for exercise)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Ref:Pilots Since 1971 trained and fixing both fixed and rotor but that's work not interest. Do not take that as a negative attitude towards the responsibilities, having been in both worlds I know what I would want when up in the clouds. saying sorry to a hole in the ground is no excuse! I don't want to be in either location. It's called trust and doing the job by the book! ALWAYS! Al

Got my PPL in 1974 and enjoyed 1600 hours touring Europe in a DR400. Jodel 117 and a Cessna 150. Still have a licence but have not done much since one of my partners wrote off the Cessna trying to do a downwind landing on a wet grass strip. Never flew in heels, they might have made the rudder difficult Other interests, opera, ballet and concerts and going to France for the food and wine!!

Interests past and current

Learnt to fly but had to give up.

Season of clubman bike racing.

Rebuilt a Norfolk Broads boat (circa 1955)

Played the English Civil War games.

Got Married = 4 kids

Got divorced and paired again

Caravanned around the UK and Europe,

Stopped towing due to a major accident = broken neck.

Power boating last year.

Photography has been on and off depending on my moods but never done glamour or modelling.

Al

A round of applause is deserved for these! Some of the best bands to come out of the Prog-rock era....and all favourites of mine (and hubby's) too.....especially Yes, Caravan - and the ever wonderful Wishbone Ash.

• 3 weeks later...
My other interests now are music, reading, movies, and television. I still workout at the gym but not as intensely as I did in past years. I used to scuba dive and snow ski. But I have since sold my skis and boots and my scuba gear. I still think about skiing again one day, but I think my scuba diving days are over.