Chicago Heel Meet - Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iloveboots

Last minute, sorry! However it has been 1 1/2 years since the last Chicago Heel/Boot Meet and it is time to reconnect!

Tentative schedule; will update on Sunday before the Meet.

Feel free to join us at either the restaurant or the club.

So far there are three members attending, iloveboots, colleen and Matt.

7PM - Home Bistro - 3404 N Halsted St @ Roscoe 773-661-0299

http://www.homebistrochicago.com

we will hold a rsvn for six, but if you are attending please let us know so we can adjust the table.

10PM - Conest (will update with address and info) located in Boystown/Lakeview area. Amateur Drag Show at 11PM

Hope a few of the Chicago and area members can join us!

David

Review from last Chciago Meet:

Re: Chicago, IL USA Heel Meet, Feb 27, 2009 from "KittyinBoots"

Here is my best recollection of Friday's heelmeet. I drove to Chicago since I live in the suburbs.

It was held at a Chicago studio near their Chinatown district. Ms. C was our hostess and has friends from the domme fetish scene. The studio decor was predominantly a collection of dominatrix accessories and equipment, chains, whips, racks, etc. as the owner of the studio was a domme.

The party itself went from 8pm to 1am CST, although I could only stay until 11pm since I was losing my voice that night. I did not meet a lot of members from HHP, maybe a few appeared after I left. Yet the friends from the domme fetish crowd filled up the studio enough to have a party atmosphere. I would guess anywhere from 20-40 people were there, but I can't be sure since people left and more showed up later. There was even a small tour group with a guide who was explaining some of the accessories that the dominatrix uses. Then they of course left after the tour was done. Total attendees was 34 and quite a few HHPlace members.

There was a rep from Skyscraper Heels in Chicago who brought several pairs of shoes and boots for guests to try on and buy. Some of the guests modeled the shoes/boots as the party progressed.

This was my first social outing and my biggest outing in high heel boots. I wore a black dress shirt, and from my avatar, my blue riding jeans and tall brown high heel boots, topped off with a leather jacket. One of the guests even felt the leather on my boots and asked me to feel the leather on her boots as we discussed what materials and style of boots we prefer.

My only goal was to enjoy a party wearing high heel boots. But not a bad idea to combine heelers with domme fetistists to increase overall attendance. But overall I had a nice time. I was comfortable wearing high heel boots in public, knowing that I was in a group that is accepting of a man wearing high heel boots.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

FYI, there may be a change to the restaurant for the Meet on Tuesday evening (Oct 5th at 7pm). If you are planning to join us please contact me at my hotel on Monday or Tuesday for the confirmed location...... Tremont Hotel 100 E Chestnut Chicago 312 751 1900 room under:David Fuller So far confirmed for the meet (5 members) are: iloveboots (David) Simone Matt kittyinboots spikesmike68

Slight change of plans......

Meet will start at the Tremont Hotel at 6:30PM at David's room (see below for address etc) and from the hotel we will head off to the Boystown area and locate a restaurant then the club at 10pm.

David

FYI, there may be a change to the restaurant for the Meet on Tuesday evening (Oct 5th at 7pm). If you are planning to join us please contact me at my hotel on Monday or Tuesday for the confirmed location......

Tremont Hotel

100 E Chestnut

Chicago

312 751 1900

room under:David Fuller

So far confirmed for the meet (5 members) are:

iloveboots (David)

Simone

Matt

kittyinboots

spikesmike

Restaurant will be Firefly in Boystown on Halsted, 7pm.

Can also meet at the hotel at 6:30pm.

David

Slight change of plans......

Meet will start at the Tremont Hotel at 6:30PM at David's room (see below for address etc) and from the hotel we will head off to the Boystown area and locate a restaurant then the club at 10pm.

David

It was really nice to meet fellow members of HHP, iloveboots and spikesmike. Hope to see you in future heel meetings. I was admiring everyone's boots tonight. Tonight I wore a red dress shirt with my blue denim riding jeans and my boots in my avatar, topped off with a leather jacket. Thanks again for your sincere compliments about my boots. Tonight there were several firsts for me. I have taken a public bus to get to a heel meet, and it was less crowded being a weeknight. I have visited a thrift store in Chicago in my boots, and browsed around to kill some time before going to the restaurant. And it was my first time heeling in a restaurant with table service. Overall there was little to no reaction about my boots, and all in all a good outing.

Hay everyone I'm home again. Back from Chicago. About 800 miles round trip. Drove to Chi. - Over and back in 6" high heels and corset. First time doing that. Arrived Mon. 10-04-2010. Looked in the shops along Michigan Ave. Nothing. Spoke to iloveboots and made arangements to meet on the 5 th. around 1900 hrs. On the morning of the 5 th. I drove to Skyscraperheels on W.Belmont. I had on a tourquise leather skirt, corset, 5 3/4" high heel black patent oxfords. Good thing I didn't have an auto accident becouse I had nothing else to change into. I was there a couple of hours. The only clerk there was busy with customers ( Hot Chick) who tried on several pair of high heel boots & shoes. I was in no hurry to leave. I did purchas a pair of black patent, round toe, 5 3/4" high heel pumps W/ ankle strap. Back to the Tremont Hotel. The front desk women ask me to show them the heels I bought.They also wanted to see the thigh high boosts that were up in my room. I was just going to cary the boots down, but decided to wear them down w/ spurs, instead. I told them about the boots, heel height,cost, where purchased, etc. I then left the Hotel, in same outfit, and walked down the street to Mike Ditka's Restaurant for a late lunch. For the outing-- I wore a Black Leather Skirt and matching Jacket, Corset,Thigh high boots w/ 5 3/4' high heels and Spurs. At 7 o'clock I connected with iloveboots at his room. (Same Hotel). He introduced me to Colleen. We went out for supper to Halsted's Grill. We were met there by Kittyinboots. Kittyinboots left early. After eating we went down the street to another bar. The spurs I wear are very loude.(ask Steve63130). When we entered the bar a couple, Man & woman, saw the three of us and loved the outfits we had on. We took pictures, they took pictures, we talked, it was great fun. Everyone should Ask iloveboots to describe these two. After a couple of hours, some conversation and meeting more people there, we called it a night. Took a cab back to the Tremont and said good night. I only hope everyone else had as much fun as I had. Mike

It was a lot of fun meeting you KittyinBoots and glad you were able to join us for dinner.

David

It was really nice to meet fellow members of HHP, iloveboots and spikesmike. Hope to see you in future heel meetings. I was admiring everyone's boots tonight. Tonight I wore a red dress shirt with my blue denim riding jeans and my boots in my avatar, topped off with a leather jacket. Thanks again for your sincere compliments about my boots.

Tonight there were several firsts for me. I have taken a public bus to get to a heel meet, and it was less crowded being a weeknight. I have visited a thrift store in Chicago in my boots, and browsed around to kill some time before going to the restaurant. And it was my first time heeling in a restaurant with table service. Overall there was little to no reaction about my boots, and all in all a good outing.

It was a great meet and thank you SpikesMike, Colleen, KittyinBoots and Matt for making the evening such a fun event.

Yes, the couple who made a lot of fuss over all of us at Roscoe's were a lot of fun! They loved SpikeMike's spurs and Boots. We will share some of the Meet photos that the couple took shortly.

Great Meet!

David

Hay everyone I'm home again. Back from Chicago. About 800 miles round trip. Drove to Chi. - Over and back in 6" high heels and corset. First time doing that. Arrived Mon. 10-04-2010. Looked in the shops along Michigan Ave. Nothing. Spoke to iloveboots and made arangements to meet on the 5 th. around 1900 hrs. On the morning of the 5 th. I drove to Skyscraperheels on W.Belmont. I had on a tourquise leather skirt, corset, 5 3/4" high heel black patent oxfords. Good thing I didn't have an auto accident becouse I had nothing else to change into. I was there a couple of hours. The only clerk there was busy with customers ( Hot Chick) who tried on several pair of high heel boots & shoes. I was in no hurry to leave. I did purchas a pair of black patent, round toe, 5 3/4" high heel pumps W/ ankle strap. Back to the Tremont Hotel. The front desk women ask me to show them the heels I bought.They also wanted to see the thigh high boosts that were up in my room. I was just going to cary the boots down, but decided to wear them down w/ spurs, instead. I told them about the boots, heel height,cost, where purchased, etc. I then left the Hotel, in same outfit, and walked down the street to Mike Ditka's Restaurant for a late lunch. For the outing-- I wore a Black Leather Skirt and matching Jacket, Corset,Thigh high boots w/ 5 3/4' high heels and Spurs. At 7 o'clock I connected with iloveboots at his room. (Same Hotel). He introduced me to Colleen. We went out for supper to Halsted's Grill. We were met there by Kittyinboots. Kittyinboots left early. After eating we went down the street to another bar. The spurs I wear are very loude.(ask Steve63130). When we entered the bar a couple, Man & woman, saw the three of us and loved the outfits we had on. We took pictures, they took pictures, we talked, it was great fun. Everyone should Ask iloveboots to describe these two. After a couple of hours, some conversation and meeting more people there, we called it a night. Took a cab back to the Tremont and said good night. I only hope everyone else had as much fun as I had. Mike

It was a lot of fun! As we did during the Worldwide Meets, we spent some time chatting about what the next meet should look like, venues, locations and time of year. Everyone agreed it is time for the 2nd North America High Heel Meet (last one was February 2009 in Chicago with 34 participants). The city/location that kept coming up was Las Vegas. Next step, we'll post a poll to gauge if Las Vegas is a location many members can travel to and what time of year works best for everyone.

Thank you Dr Shoe for the great comment.

David & Cathy

Sounds like you all had a great time!

Chicago Meet Photos In the photos are HH Place members: 1) iloveboots, ChicagoBoots and SpikesMike at Roscoe's 2) Mandi with SpikeMike and friend (couple who enjoyed our meet look) at Roscoe's 3) iloveboots, ChicagoBoots and SpikesMike at Roscoe's 4) SpikesMike waiting for photo developing! David

post-2164-133522926327_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522926345_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522926366_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522926389_thumb.jpg

Ooooooh, that's so very chic! I adore esp. SpikeMike's outfit. Leather tuxedo jacket, nice-looking boots with spurs and a skirt - great style and definitely my thing. SM's oxfords are stylish too - they'd go great with said jacket, leather pants and a bow-tie... or, at least, it's one of my dream outfits, and I know this dream will come true someday. Mike, where'd you get that jacket? :wave:

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Elegant. I am glad you like our outfits. That was a special nite for me. The Jacket and Skirt were all custom made for me at-- North Bound Leather--586 Yonge St. Toronto Canada, ON M4Y 1Z3. The jacket is a short waist jacket and I also have a Leather Blazer from there, pluss other stuff. Some where in these pages I have mentioned them befor. I have known them for years, there products are first class. Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Chicago Meet Photos

In the photos are HH Place members:

1) iloveboots, ChicagoBoots and SpikesMike at Roscoe's

2) Mandi with SpikeMike and friend (couple who enjoyed our meet look) at Roscoe's

3) iloveboots, ChicagoBoots and SpikesMike at Roscoe's

4) SpikesMike waiting for photo developing!

David

Great outfits and boots!!!

Bootlover joerg

• 2 months later...