Ausies have the record on the fastest streetheelingrunners!!

morpho

Hi all

Check this out!!!, ... maybe the Olympic games committee should consider to open a new additional task/section under the track and field games....."stiletto 100/200/400/800mts and relays races" women/men. haha

Then i will prepare to represent my country with great honor!!!

enjoy!!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-15749658/australians-set-record-for-fastest-stiletto-race-22150969

V. Morpho

Hi all

Check this out!!!, ... maybe the Olympic games committee should consider to open a new additional task/section under the track and field games....."stiletto 100/200/400/800mts and relays races" women/men. haha

Then i will prepare to represent my country with great honor!!!

enjoy!!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-15749658/australians-set-record-for-fastest-stiletto-race-22150969

Watch that video on Yahoo this morning. I was going to post it here for everyone to watch but morpho beat me to it. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Changing the perception of what can be accomplished in stiletto heels. Who would have thought that racing in high heels would have become events around the world. Of course, one can't negate the thought that there are probably a few men and women with ulterior motives behind this movement that enjoy backing the appearance of women performing in heels. Then there's the fact of winning something, like cash and/or prizes, which also attracts the stiletto heeled runners. If ever you needed an excuse to wear heels, this could be one. Just say your planning to win a stiletto race and you're in-training.

Watch that video on Yahoo this morning. I was going to post it here for everyone to watch but morpho beat me to it. :)

dont worry bubba, next time you could be faster than me. what about heeling?

if you wish i dare you for a 5inch high heel 100mts race one day, any other challengers are welcome.

i feel so inspired to run.........

V. Morpho