Jay Jay

jay jay

Hi there every one. I am from South Africa. I like high heels. The higher the better. My wife do not mind me wearing her heels at home I have about 5 Pairs wedges and 4 Pairs of high heels and three pairs of high heel boots, the highest is 12 cm. Would love to wear them out in public but have not got the confidence yet. Hey Jay Jay - welcome to the site. Sure that you'll find lots of like minded people on the board including a growing contingent of Saffers. You're a lucky man to have a wife who doesn't mind you wearing heels. Hopefully your confidence will grow and you can wear them in public too one day - something we all hope to do. Look forward to hearing more from you Thanks there I am struggeling to get to grips with the site

I am in trouble again posted on a girl post

Naughty boy! Next time its the :) for you.

Dont worry, you will get the hang on of but do yourself a favour and have a read of the rules. They arent that bad :) ... with a good stiff drink

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hello Jay Jay ! you live in a very nice country ! Wish your wife will accept your outing in high heels one day as she accept it at home . It seems she likes wearing HH too ! So i welcome both of you here , have fun .