where to get hobble skirts/dresses

heelma

Does anyone have a good idea where I can buy hobble skirts, hobble dresses or at least a pencil skirt without a slit/vent in the back? I am not interested in vinyl stuff that is on ebay. Does anyone from the UK ever try anything from asos.com? Looks like they have some tight skirts there, but I am not sure. Thanks.

Heelma. The skirts you want can be obtained from - North Bound Leather-586 Yonge St. Toronto, Canada-(416) 972 1037. George & Anna (owners) and staff will take the best of care to fill your order. I have had been there, made many purchases, and it is all top quality leather material. Simpley tell them what you want and if it is not on the shelf , They will custom make it for you. Personally I feel their prices are very reasonable. Mike

This looks way too much like fetish stuff. I meant more like a tight pencil skirt without slit. One that has a material of a regular pencil skirt.

Heelma. The skirts you want can be obtained from - North Bound Leather-586 Yonge St. Toronto, Canada-(416) 972 1037. George & Anna (owners) and staff will take the best of care to fill your order. I have had been there, made many purchases, and it is all top quality leather material. Simpley tell them what you want and if it is not on the shelf , They will custom make it for you. Personally I feel their prices are very reasonable. Mike

• 3 months later...

hi I would do what others have suggested take a normal cheap pencil skirt try it on for fit unpick the hem allow for your hip measurement then decide how tight you want it turn it inside out and just below where the hip bulge is draw on the cloth with a chalk marker the amount you want to take it in start gradually first then take it in half inch each side as you go down this may be enough you could always pin it first and try the fit then get your sewing machine out and starting from the top band follow the new line you have drawn to the bottom cut off the excess old seam and resew the hem cheap and chearfull steve