Hi everyone

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone. I'm male and wear heels. I also wear women's shoes when I'm dressed as a male. There's a reason for that. I'm 5' 3" tall. It's hard to find men's shoes in my size (my male size would be a man's 6C.) In women's shoes I wear a 7 or 7 1/2. I've got at least 50 pair of women's shoes and boots. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all (male or female) on this board!

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone. I'm male and wear heels. I also wear women's shoes when I'm dressed as a male. There's a reason for that. I'm 5' 3" tall. It's hard to find men's shoes in my size (my male size would be a man's 6C.) In women's shoes I wear a 7 or 7 1/2. I've got at least 50 pair of women's shoes and boots.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all (male or female) on this board!

Welcome to hhplace PetiteMale :) I believe there might be a couple of members here with exactly the same problem. As nearly as I can remember, they also exclusively buy woman's footwear because of the size problem in made for male shoes.

It will be interesting to learn about the difficulty you have finding clothing that fits you properly.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.