Ultraheels as a restrictive instrument

fufetio

Hi all, it's the first time I post in this beatiful forum. I have been in love since I was a kid. Growing up I coupled this passion with bondage, being a way to focus even more on the hobbling and the curves ultraheels make appear. Does anybody else share this feeling? Do you think it would be appropriate to post bondaged heels pics in this forum? Thanks:silly::):silly:

Welcome to hhplace, fufetio :wavey:While I will leave the acceptability of posting bondage type pictures here to the people in charge (the forum is really more about high heels, though), it would really be interesting to learn of your adventures while wearing high heels. Especially if you wear them outside in public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am inclined to say that bondage pictures are not suitable for this forum. You may discuss "light" bondage subjects such as corsets and hobble skirts because they are seen as being slightly alternative mainstream fashion but tying, knotting, enforced bondage, S&M, etc. are not said to be suitable subjects on this site.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

fufetio. I am sending a personal welcome to H H Place. I only joined in Aug. 2010, myself. I love this site and the opportunity to share with others of similer interests. I also enjoy bondage and ultra high heels. Keep reading, you will find some notes here with my name on them. I have already received, from a member, a site you can go to and view meny such bondage photos. I can not give that site without first getting the O.K. from the photographer. They are not posted here on H,H,Place. Enjoy your time here, I do. Mike

Ok thanks, then please remove my post, or if you could Fellini me how to' it it would be' great.

Actually, I would like to see the post (and the thread) remain because it is a good question that someone else could ask.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well yeah I'm sharing your feeling a bit too. I'm definately NOT into SM, but I love corsets and also sometimes lighter bondage things. I love wearing ultra heels for many reasons. One of them might be it's a bit difficult to walk and to stand in them. If I could wear them just as I wear flats, they would be much less interesting. When wearing them you're aware of them, not only how they form your feet and make them feel like, but also how you have to concentrate a bit on standing and walking without struggling and falling. And last, for say 90% ultra hhs are restrictive. There are some ladies and guys that can walk and work in them as if they were nothing special, but most(me too) have to be kinda careful when wearing them. Also they force everyone to walk slower as your steps have to be smaller.

• 3 weeks later...

yes, somehow I like the idea of a pretty girl getting heels on her feet(locked/tied) that she barely can stand in and almost impossible to walk in. Or for myself I find it arrousing to put my feet in heels walking is very difficult.. Although seeing a woman on very high heels is one of the most beautiful things to see, somehow it's more arousing to me if walking in them isn't easy for her, and maybe even less fun/arousing when she walks very easy as if it were sneakers.... If that's the case she should be put in higher heels:)