Weekend in heels!

jamie1608

I'm planning to put on my NINE WEST knee high boots with 4 inch blade heels when I have the time just to "dress for the occasion" as it were when I have one of the GOOGLE maps sessions (navigating with the street view mode as if I were driving a car-which I do not @ this time) I think it would be fun!

I've tried, something usually comes up though and breaks it. I might be heading up to visit with some friends for a motorcycle ride next month. I am considering bringing only my motorcycle boots and heeled boots, so when not riding I only have one choice :)

(formerly known as "JimC")

Did 23 hours in 4 pairs and different heights till I broke it to get some proper sleep at 5 in the morning but resumed 3 hours later. Had to step down as the kids were returning home, now they don't care. I will do another try again when I have an open weekend Al

• 1 month later...

Last weekend, at the Canton, OH (USA) heel meet I had my big adventure. For the most part I spent the majority of the weekend in my boots. It was lots of fun going shopping, dining out and pumping gas in boots. Being out of state, it felt good to be free and not worry about someone I know seeing me. I hope to have another weekend in boots sometime soon.

i've never really thought about spending a whole weekend in heels, but im starting to think i'd really like to do it :wave: unfortunatly living at home still means im limited to exactly how much of the whole weekend i can spend wearing heels, cus at some point or another im going to have to see somebody in my house :/

I do it just about every other weekend. Tara, my alter-ego always wears at least 4" heels, even at times when it isn't really appropriate to do so. Last weekend I was the only person at our local firework display in heels at all let alone the 5" heels I was wearing.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well I have done so regularly but only waking hours, the 5-6 hrs of sleep with shoes/boots on seems to be out of context. I mean the cost of linen is more than another pair of shoes/boots. So I save the sheets and get more boots. It is just a norm I do whenever possible. Mtnsofheels

I have been doing this almost every weekend now for about 6 or 7 weeks, and my confidence is higher than ever. I don't ever wear my heels to bed, but I do put them on right after my morning shower (around 8 or 9 am) and don't normally take them off until bedtime (around midnight). I wear them all day long while doing my work around the house, my grocery shopping, clothing shopping, going to the bank, liquor store, etc...and whatever else I have to do. I do change my boots at least a couple of times a day, but only to switch from one pair of 5" heels to another (I have no heels less than 5"). I also wear them every weekday evening after work, until bedtime. If I could, I would wear them to work too, and then I would be wearing them pretty-well every waking hour of every day :wave:

I do it just about every other weekend.

always wears at least 4" heels, even at times when it isn't really appropriate to do so. Last weekend I was the only person at our local firework display in heels at all let alone the 5" heels I was wearing.

Lovely name.....and looking at the photo in your avatar....it definitely suits you.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"