R.I.P. Thigh Highs

kbl

I hope that you haven't acted hastily and disposed of them already......several options here.....have the zipper replaced by a competent shoe repair facility.......remove the zipper,have chrome eyelets,speed lacing evelets or d shaped eyelets installed along with a tongue sewn in the length of the zipper opening and convert them to lace up........these are too nice to not try to repair them!!!!!

I hope that you haven't acted hastily and disposed of them already......several options here.....have the zipper replaced by a competent shoe repair facility.......remove the zipper,have chrome eyelets,speed lacing evelets or d shaped eyelets installed along with a tongue sewn in the length of the zipper opening and convert them to lace up........these are too nice to not try to repair them!!!!!

This is great advice if you have not disposed of them. A female friend of mine had a zipper replaced in her thigh boots and it was much less than the cost of a new pair of boots. It just depends on how much you like them.