Are Charles Jourdan shoes true to size...

LailaLily

I wanna buy these in a 7, Im usually like a 6.5-7 in shoes...do u think they will fit

http://www.shoecrush.com/Charles_Jourdan_Chaya_p/c1034.htm

I dont like when there is space in my shoes when im wearing wedges or mules/slide ons, i would rather have it more snug, then loose.

do you think i ordered a correct size?

They are absolutely gorgeous heels!

I have some gold 'Charles Jourdan' wedges - and they are slightly on the 'tight' side, but I have broad feet.

However, I measured them, and they are an EXACT measurement for the stated size.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

And besides that, somebody's, mother's, kid sister's, friend's uncle wore their daughter's all-terrain combat boots with patent leather toe and heel caps to the prom and kindergarten graduation. I wish I could really contribute to your fitting request, due the fact I have the same concerns about sizing, but the last Charles Jordan footwear I even wanted to wear were some stiletto pumps they marketed back in the late 80's or early 90's. Since then, their selections haven't appealed to me, so knowing how they fit isn't within my scope of information. Sorry!