Bebe Heels Question...

LailaLily

does anyone know if Bebe heels run small or large?? cuz normally im like a 6.5-7 in shoes but i read a couple people in yahoo answers and other forums say they run 1/2 size smaller, others said theyre true to size what better place to ask this question than hhplace.org:wavey: soo anyone ever try on bebe heels or own bebe heels that can tell me if they run smaller or larger thanks

The Bebe heels that I have fit fairly close to their advertized size. All of them were closed toe pumps and some were Mary Jane styles. Those with rounded toes had more width room in the toebox and the pointed ones seem to have been adjusted to accomodate for the toe shaping. Hope this helps!

The Bebe heels that I have fit fairly close to their advertized size. All of them were closed toe pumps and some were Mary Jane styles. Those with rounded toes had more width room in the toebox and the pointed ones seem to have been adjusted to accomodate for the toe shaping. Hope this helps!

Agreed. 'Bebe' heels usually run accurately to size - maybe even slightly on the large side. They are gorgeous shoes though.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Im a size 6.5- 7 in shoes, do u guys think this will fit if i got it in a 7.5???, becuz the site im getting it from has them only in a 10 or a 6 or a 7.5

http://www.zappos.com/bebe-stanley-silver?zfcTest=prodPage2a:0

When I clicked on this site, both the sizes: 6.5 & 7 were available for all three colors. Zappos must have replenished their stock. I hope you find the same info.

When I clicked on this site, both the sizes: 6.5 & 7 were available for all three colors. Zappos must have replenished their stock. I hope you find the same info.

oh Im not getting the shoes from zappos,:) its from another site, I just used zappos photo for an image of how the shoe looks.:)

Since your sizing normally fits within the 6.5 to 7 range anyway and judging from the sizing I've experienced, the size of 7.5 is probably way to large. However, it is still kind of a shot in the dark without having a personal fitting. (We both know the last sentence is trying to get me off your hit list should my opinion be less than accurate.) Happy Hunting!

Since your sizing normally fits within the 6.5 to 7 range anyway and judging from the sizing I've experienced, the size of 7.5 is probably way to large. However, it is still kind of a shot in the dark without having a personal fitting. (We both know the last sentence is trying to get me off your hit list should my opinion be less than accurate.) Happy Hunting!

yea, thats what I was thinking!!!!! I dont wanna risk getting a large size and have to wait in those long postal office lines to return.:)

I had that feeling that it would be on the bigger size.