Just introducing myself

Hello, I'm new to the site (surprise). I have loved admiring womens high heels since I was a child. I have no interest in wearing them, just seeing beautiful women wearing them (and if the opportunity presents itself...spending some time alone with their shoes)...is all I ask. Over the years I've probably bought more high heels than almost any woman you know (somewhere in the neighborhood of 3800 pairs). I give them to women that I find that like to wear stilettos. I've given them to friends and strangers, coworkers, neighbors, relatives, etc. I look forward to hearing from others with the same interest in womens shoes.

It's nice that you've told us about your love for high heels. I'm positive that you will find several of our members that also enjoy admiring women wearing beautiful high heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to the site. I'm pretty new too but this looks like a pretty nice place with lots of friendly people. Hope you can find some people to relate too. I know I personally love the idea of high heels and am training my feet higher

• 1 year later...

hi all i am glad to finally deciding to join high heel place. i do own and wear heels almost every day. been wearing pumps, sandals and high heel boots about 4 years and i love doing it. my wife has at times wondered why i like to. she does say she is jealous at times because i look better in heels than she does. it did take her a while to get use to my collection thru the house. she has accepted my wearing heels and we do have a 6 year old boy who has seen dad wearing strappy sandals and pumps. wife would prefer me to be more discreet but when he does see me in heels he does smile :wavey: my sister inlaws know about my high heel wearing and are fine with it. and all the ladies i work with know also. and i have shown them some of my heels and even one or two of the girls have seen me out and about wearing them. especially when i show them my new toe nail polish. and lately the girls at work have started to paint their nails which i always give them compliments. but enough about that. my other interests besides my wife. are model trains anmd music and i like too play guitar and really like too play the drums. im looking forward to being a part of this site and i hope this was a good introduction about myself. im a little nervous:nervous: but hopefully im not alone for the first introduction

Welcome to hhplace, Gibby. Interesting introduction. I really hope you'll tell us more about yourself and your experiences wearing heels out and about.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hi all i am glad to finally deciding to join high heel place. i do own and wear heels almost every day. been wearing pumps, sandals and high heel boots about 4 years and i love doing it. my wife has at times wondered why i like to. she does say she is jealous at times because i look better in heels than she does. it did take her a while to get use to my collection thru the house. she has accepted my wearing heels and we do have a 6 year old boy who has seen dad wearing strappy sandals and pumps. wife would prefer me to be more discreet but when he does see me in heels he does smile :wavey: my sister inlaws know about my high heel wearing and are fine with it. and all the ladies i work with know also. and i have shown them some of my heels and even one or two of the girls have seen me out and about wearing them. especially when i show them my new toe nail polish. and lately the girls at work have started to paint their nails which i always give them compliments. but enough about that. my other interests besides my wife. are model trains anmd music and i like too play guitar and really like too play the drums. im looking forward to being a part of this site and i hope this was a good introduction about myself. im a little nervous:nervous: but hopefully im not alone for the first introduction

Nice intro. A heeling guitarist like me. Cool. You'll have fun here.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik