Are these YSL'S?Model name?

gaijin gig

Hello all,

I saw these today and wonder if the BLACK shoes are YSL'S or not.. they look beautiful I think there is a"celebrity" section on this site where i probabally should have posted these links, but try as though i might... I hate to give these women that title... The Person who cures Cancer deserves that Title. http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/kim-k-s-new-york-adventure/4205

Thanks

Cheers

I was thinking that too.... I think my GF would love these... i'll beet less expensive that the CL'S i have been buying her... although bordering on the "fetish" look i hope she does decide that she will wear them... believe it or not some of the CL's she had issues with.. not walking , but looks! I will have to find the name of these or model... boots next! Thanks for the reply

Cheers

Lance, thanks for the reply... I see a(for a change) a decent amout of these clicking all over manhattan.. most at the clubs and a few getting out of cabs.. they do remind me of the "fetishy" type which kinda throws them off.. I was looking for the brand and the model. Thanks Now i have somthing to go on. P I B, I have also heard of folks not liking them at all... the handful comments- mostly coming from my friends who either said that they could not walk in them or that they were just too exbensive.. with that platform i am thinking that almost anyone would walk in them... cobblestone streets? might be another story... I love them I think there is a slingback that is the same Brand too... love a sling back! Thanks for the replies!

Cheers

Never mind the shoes (which I think are ugly)....but those black lace-up jeans are just fabulous...!!:)

Have to agree with you on this. The shoes just don't make it for me, but the jeans are hot.

And what's he deal with the other chick - - looks like she stuffed the pant leg of her jeans into those brown/tan shoes/booties. Nope - that looks real crappy to me.

• 2 weeks later...

For the many selections of platforms on the market now, the YSL Tribute Too 6" Pumps have a superior look and design over most of the others, even the clones from other brands. When the platforms become the shoes, then they become cloddish and unflattering to view. The styling of the Tribute Too minimizes the hidden platform somewhat, so it is viewed more for the height of the heels and the classic design of court shoes rather than the thickness of the platform. My only real negative comments are for the seaming used to form the toe box and the square cornering of the stilettos. I understand the necessity of the seams, but if the toe box could have been formed without them, the Tribute Too would have been so much more enticing. As far as the squaring of the heels, it's just my preference for heels to be like the classic stilettos with the cylindrically thin shaping, but I guess I can live with the squared shaping of the heel. At least the heels are more resistant to breaking than those uses by the cloning brands.

While there is a lot to be said about YSL's Tribute styles, I happen to believe that the various styles offered by Elite Heels" are every bit as stylish and good looking as any offered anywhere. I also believe that the quality is every bit as good, too. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Stil, Thanks for the reply.. I never thought of it quite like that before. I do realize that some of the styles do Mimick these YSL'S... for instance the Toe box and the seaming... I guess that if you go with a brand name you might not have to worry about un comfy ill fitting shoes. I personally love these. I dont like the look that makes the plat look too "clunky" then it looks too much like a "fetish shoe" and not a dressy shoe.If you like that style you can find it elseware.. but from the Apt to the taxi cab to the Bistro they are just beautiful... I had to really look at the stillettos to see what you were talking about. I did not notice the squaring of the heel,Although i dont mind it i do think that you are right for a classic look of this shoe to have a typically cylindrically thin tapered heel.

Cheers

I like these YSL's. The tributes come in many colors and designs nowadays. I think it's one of the most perfect platform heels. Very high and thin heel with a platform that's still in proportion, iow not too high/chunky and leaves the high arch intact.. (not like the ugly 'stripper heels' with massive platforms and too thick heels and minus the platform effectively mostly not over 4")

• 1 month later...

While there is a lot to be said about YSL's Tribute styles, I happen to believe that the various styles offered by

Elite Heels" are every bit as stylish and good looking as any offered anywhere. I also believe that the quality is every bit as good, too. :)

I agree with you wholeheartedly and they are a good, sturdy shoe.