Total humiliation

There is always a lot of discussion about being shamefully self conscious about a man being seen in public wearing a pair of women's shoes. I just watched a commercial on television a few minutes that kind of put this feeling in contest. The sponsor was an automobile insurance company that was tooting the competency of their accident repair abilities. As an illustration, they showed a bunch of rabbits hopping around a field feeding on grass. Then a rattle snake, all coiled and ready to strike the closet rabbit, began shaking it's rattle warning the rabbits of the impending disaster. The closet rabbit looked up in horror at the coiled snake that was ready to strike. All of a sudden, the rabbit began smiling and collapsed in a fit of laughter, rolling around on his back, hooting and hollering with glee. It seems that the snake recently had an accident and the outfit that repaired the damage, replacing his natural rattles, had affixed a colorful "baby rattle" on the end of his tail (making the point of having the right people repair any damage).) Noting the hilarity being exhibited by the first rabbit, the rest of rabbits also saw the baby rattle and they also convulsed in laughter, all pointing to the highly embarrassed snake that was totally humiliated by now, and was trying to bury it's head, hiding underneath the bottom coil. Now, isn't that feeling familiar to all of us that had that same image of being totally humiliated by people noticing that we were wearing high heels in public?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There have been a couple of times where there was a small group of people converged together talking to each other. When I walked by them wearing high heels, the conversation stopped, I was the focus of their stares, and the silence was deafening. Sometime just the silent stares can possibly intimidate as much as boysterous laughter. None of that bothers me at all any more, as it never bothered me that much to begin with.

I can relate to that... I was at the store one evening not too long ago standing at the cash register ready to check out when a group of late-teens, maybe 20's got in line behind me... I heard one girl laugh and say "he's soo gay"...Of course everyone was looking by then, and it was the pair of 3" heel cowboy boots that i'm wearing in my avatar<... I wanted to just drop the few odds and ends I had and head out the door.. It set me back a ways.. I've only been out in anything over 3", maybe 2 times since (without incident I might add).. I've become a good bit more aware of my surroundings.. The only other time I recall that feeling was when I asked a woman out for lunch without checking the left ring finger.....and it was a HUGE wedding ring I might add!... She was very polite about it, but I felt like I wanted to crawl under a rock....

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Forgive them! For they know not what they do. When men in heels is as active and familiar as heeling women, then I will give some credence to those who have made the choice whether or not to personally heel. Until then, the narrow-minded critics don't understand the concepts of having the right to fulfil the personal desires that is generated from who a person is. Most people are too proned to pass judgement and then carry out their warped idea of justice by sentencing the accused to be ridiculed and/or condemned for living out of the familiar "norm" perceived as degrading. However, it seems to have become the all right process for the naysayers to act as judge and jury by constricting or limiting others from making personal choices.

I can relate to that...

I was at the store one evening not too long ago standing at the cash register ready to check out when a group of late-teens, maybe 20's got in line behind me... I heard one girl laugh and say "he's soo gay"...Of course everyone was looking by then, and it was the pair of 3" heel cowboy boots that i'm wearing in my avatar<... I wanted to just drop the few odds and ends I had and head out the door..

It set me back a ways.. I've only been out in anything over 3", maybe 2 times since (without incident I might add).. I've become a good bit more aware of my surroundings..

The only other time I recall that feeling was when I asked a woman out for lunch without checking the left ring finger.....and it was a HUGE wedding ring I might add!... She was very polite about it, but I felt like I wanted to crawl under a rock....

Something similar happened to me as well a few years back, group of young teens at a local chain restaurant. It goes with the territory. And I accept that I have there will be bad outings as well. I just read the advice of our members and hold my head up high. As long as there are more good outings than bad, I will keep on heeling in public.

I used to have dreams about such humiliation being stuck in heels but since I have been wearing them in public,, the dreams stopped and when a situation of this kind does accrue, I make sure that my heels are more noticed and strut my stuff to let the closed minded immature party, or parties, know that I am not afraid of who I am.

real men wear heels