Hi from me!

Hello! I'm an exotic dancer who is also dating a high heel fetishist ( is that the right word ? ) . I am having fun with heels and will learn to post photos soon. I hope to learn from you and get ideas ! :) Carmen I do have a questions too though .... the man I'm dating like how heels LOOK , but he isn't a foot fetishist ( bummer ... he doesn't really doanything to the feet .... it's just visual ). Is this simply a "high heel fetish ?" instead of a "foot fetish" ? I want to understand the whole thing ( but also secretly wish he liked foot rubbing/worship too ).

Hello!

I'm an exotic dancer who is also dating a high heel fetishist ( is that the right word ? ) . I am having fun with heels and will learn to post photos soon. I hope to learn from you and get ideas ! :)

Carmen

I do have a questions too though .... the man I'm dating like how heels LOOK , but he isn't a foot fetishist ( bummer ... he doesn't really doanything to the feet .... it's just visual ). Is this simply a "high heel fetish ?" instead of a "foot fetish" ? I want to understand the whole thing ( but also secretly wish he liked foot rubbing/worship too ).

HI Carmen

Welcome to HHPlace, i'm sure others will join me in welcoming you to our friendly corner of the web and look forward to hearing a lot more from you.

As for your question, its hard to say without knowing more...

He could just "like the look" in the same way some women look great in a slinky dress, or how some ladies do their hair a certain way, its difficult to guess really, but, a great pair of heels do have a certain allure no matter what a woman wears then with, be it ripped jeans and t-shirt or a slinky dress, the same shoes can totally make all the difference if worn right...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Greetings Carmen and welcome to this forum :-)

I agree with the man you are dating: High heels do LOOK great indeed.

(In fact, much better than our ugly and boring men's shoes)

But there is one thing he doesn't know about them (yet)...

They also FEEL great and are FUN to wear too ! :)

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay among us since we

all share a common point: Our passion for high heels !

You know ..... I didb't even think to ask if he was interested in wearing them. What hints might he give me if he wants to wear them? I guess I could sneak a look at his size, go get them and say that a "friend" gave them to me for him to try since he likes heels. :) I have a photos of my legs / heels for my avatar, but don't know how to get it uploaded ! ;/

Hello again Carmen !

You need to do more posts and spend more time as a member to be able to upload pictures.

You may want to read the guidelines and instructions for this forum

here > http://www.hhplace.org/hellos_goodbyes_introductions/6586-forum_guidelines_rules_start_here.html and here > http://www.hhplace.org/hellos_goodbyes_introductions/6578-forum_instructions_user_manual.html

In the meantime, please keep posting and enjoy reading this great forum !

oh ok. Even an avatar ? Thanks!

Yes, all type of pictures (attachment to a post, picture gallery and avatar)

PS:

About the fact you secretly wish he liked foot rubbing etc...

It is never to late to learn isnt-it ?

I'm sure you will be a good "teacher" :)

Good luck !

Carmen; I have always appreciated a nice set of legs in heels, and even though I would buy my wife some really nice 'bedroom attire' over the years, it rarely was touched. She hasn't worn heels over 1" for years, and only wears flats these days (not that should wouldn't want too) So all this stuff sat around for years, and usually in my dresser drawer. She made a crack joke about 2 years ago - - " If you like them so much, why don't you wear them - - " So I did, and what a surprise - - I liked it. Since last fall, I have aquired a dozen pairs of heels, I prefer stay up thigh highs in opaque and fishnet, even found some mini's, and every now and then I surprise her. Always makes for an interesting time. I took to a stiletto heel like it was a nature progression from a western riding heel. My first heel was an Ellie M-Juliet in black patent, and since have progress to the Vivid 300-Honey as seen in my avatar. Won't go over a 5" heel slope, but platforms seen easier than single sole pumps. I have Ellie 5" pumps in red, but they just seem not to fit right. Oh - - and Victoria Secret Bikini's and Thongs are so much more comfortable than the ones made for men. Gotta love a VS Sale.

Hi Carmen ... So for the rubbing and worshipping your feet i'd just tell him that you wore hhs all day and your feet are now killing you. Ask him for a footmassage and you'll see how he reacts. :) If he doesn't like it at all, then you will probably find it out that way. For wearing hhs ... i wouldn't run over him and keep a slow pace. Mix it in, when you are talking to him about hhs and what you or he likes about them. Say it is a very special feeling to actually wear them ... and so on ... but i guess you know how to do it. So keep us up to date and nice to have you here. Welcome. :) Cheers, Dante.

Hi Carmen :) Welcome from me, too. Lots of good advice here but I guess it all depends upon how you want him to react and if he wants to react the way you want him too. Take it easy, play it by ear and I'm sure you will find the exact mix that pleases both of you. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I surprised him with 5'' stilletto heels last night ( red ) . :) I told him I was buying myself something that would benefit him via text sent to his work. When I was modeling them later ( which I meant to do AFTER he spoiled me with a massage or something ... oops ) , I just asked him "have you ever thought that you might like to wear them yourself " and he said he doesn't . I guess he only likes them on women which is fine by me either way. P.S. The store shoe carnival is having good sales right now ! I'm in Utah , but I imagine they are in more states. :) Heelster : I'm sorry to hear that your wife did not appreciate your presents. I figure that even if women don't like to walk in heels .... they can at least wear them in the bedroom. Sounds like you found a solution that works.

Carmen;

I have always appreciated a nice set of legs in heels, and even though I would buy my wife some really nice 'bedroom attire' over the years, it rarely was touched. She hasn't worn heels over 1" for years, and only wears flats these days (not that should wouldn't want too) So all this stuff sat around for years, and usually in my dresser drawer.

She made a crack joke about 2 years ago - -

" If you like them so much, why don't you wear them - - "

So I did, and what a surprise - - I liked it.

I'm in the same boat - my wife wears only flats. I am the one with heels.

To add a little more interest - my wife wears only pants and occasionally shorts, except for night gowns.

I regularly wear skirts and sometimes dresses - both items she never wears!

I do have a masculine side - my speaking voice is something like Joe Friday of Dragnet.