Lady friend

Heels4me

Hi. Glad to have you on board. How many heels do you own? I think you need to make at least 5 or maybe 10 posts before you can start to post photos. Not sure if you meant to post on this part of the forum but this is for meant for real life meetings and you just might get some men wanting to meet with up you. Not sure if that is what you want.

Hi there well Im new on here, and as you can see by my profile i wear high heels all the time, and wondered if anyone would like to see some, if so please tell me how I can show you...

Gill

As LovesHiHeels wrote, you need to write 5 posts (I've checked the forum rules right now) before you can attach photos and set your avatar :) so you're on the right track :)

I for myself would love to see your heels, what style do you like the most?

Uh, and a little non-heel-related question: is Shropshire such a beautiful place as shown on the Wikipedia page? Wow, Italian countrysides look similar but I think English ones have an extra touch...

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I for one would love to see your pictures of high heels. I am an admirer of women wearing heels. I believe heels were design for women, therefore heels look better on women.

Shall your belief be shattered by empirical evidence :)

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 9 months later...

I would love to see what kind of collection you have. Shoot me a private message! Nothing sets me off more than a girl in a pair of hot high heels.

~Cheers!

Hi there well Im new on here, and as you can see by my profile i wear high heels all the time, and wondered if anyone would like to see some, if so please tell me how I can show you...

Gill

I just saw your post and had to say "Whusssup!" I'm reppin' from Minneapolis too. I hope for the both of us we can find some girl that can share common interest in heels. Whadda you say we keep each other posted ya?

I'm curious ...

Are their any female members who live near Minneapolis, MN? And have you ever met anyone from HHP?

Sam