Leatherworks heels sizing

Sascha1974

Hello, I'm sorry I cannot post a message to the Leatherworks thread now because I have restricted permissions! I have a question about sizing of Leatherworks heels. I am used to Pleaser shoes (size US8) and I've been told that Leatherworks is sizing smaller so I should rather buy US9 size... anyone having the experience for comparison? Thank you!

I've bought some Leatherworks made shoes via Skyscrapers. I've emailed the Powers That Be at Skyscrapers what size would be best to order for me as I take Pleaser size 14US best. They advised me to take a size 12UK. Ironically the shoe ended up a little too big. I've also order a size 12UK pair through La Piazza which I strongly suspect is made by Leatherworks and it also is a little too big. Via eBay I managed to get two pairs of Leatherworks pumps, a size 12 and a size 11. Strangely enough the size 11 fits me quite comfortably while the size 12 is too tight. So go figure! I've heard that they used to run a little too narrow in the past but that they have changed that. If you want to try a relatively cheap pair via eBay, try the Skyscrapers eBay shop.

Nice. If you do order from them let me know how they work out. Now that i know they stock Leatherworks I might use Laszivo myself.

But if you're really curious how a size 7Uk would work out, why not get this one:

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Sexy-Black-Patent-Leather-Strap-Court-Shoe-UK7-EU40-/330470897537?pt=Women_s_Shoes&hash=item4cf199b781

Not something I would like myself (nor would it fit), but its cheap enough for you to try and not lose a whole lot of money if it doesn't fit. Plus I bought 2 pairs from him so he's legit.

Hello,

I'm sorry I cannot post a message to the Leatherworks thread now because I have restricted permissions!

I have a question about sizing of Leatherworks heels. I am used to Pleaser shoes (size US8) and I've been told that Leatherworks is sizing smaller so I should rather buy US9 size... anyone having the experience for comparison?

Thank you!

Yes - 'Leatherworks' shoes run SMALL.

If your usual size is a US 8 (UK 5.5 - EUR 3 8 ) - then order a US 9 (UK 6/6.5 - EUR 39).

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"