Advice on QUALITY Ballet Heels

chastized

I love 7" heels. And i love the look of a pencil thin heel and the challenges that presents. But as a larger person, 91kg., i prefer a heel that might look narrow but is sturdy to allow me to walk and stand for a long period of time. My current pair's heel bent as i was walking, which virtually runs the entire shoe. For my next pair - probably ankle style boots, i would like a manufacturer that makes a sturdy but attractive (not chunky) heel. What are your recommendations? TIA

You may have to construct your own heels from steel or renforce the existing heels with a good composit material. Another method that I have used is making a decorative brace between the heel and sole of the boots. If you go to youtube and look for a video of michelheel 2 in a gas station waklking in high heel ballet shoes there is a bracket at the bottom of the heel that is almost not visible. The only bbooter that I know of made a strong spike heel on bboots is Pata. Check out her vids on ultimate bboots post in this therad. Dr Who 3