Louboutin OTK Boots on sale

dahool

Hi all,

I was googling for some nice boots made by unkle Christian and I found myself a really nice pair of OTK platform boots.

However, I found a webpage that allows to get them for $237 which is obviously not the original shoe.

http://www.ukchristianlouboutinshoes.org/christian-louboutin-stretch-platform-otk-boot-p-144.html

I wonder if someone has already placed an order in any of such "bargain" websites? How these shoes look like in comparison to the photos (e.g. heel size)? Have you got any knowledge about the quality of such shoes?

And one general question - if I place an order and buy it, will I ever receive the package with the stuff I ordered? I've been buying things from howcool.com and I know that they are ok with international shipments but here it might be a bit risky.

Maybe you know any website like this that man can trust and it's not that risky to place an order?

Thanks for all replies,

DaHool

Are those copies? The prices there seem far too low compared to every other pair of Louboutin's I've seen. Even a clearance pair at Neiman Marcus was $500. Edit: Found it. It's in their "about us" section. "We have been purchasing original designer shoes, and shipping them to our factories in Italy, France and Asia. We then inspect every nook and cranny and purchase the same materials to ensure that the products we manufacture are virtually indistinguishable from the designer originals in every way."

(formerly known as "JimC")

well, for me it's the same as buying a copy from grandpa Li Peng from Beijing. The only thing that motivates me to buy those is that they are quite affordable. The problem is with their reliability of the company itself and the size; I need 42 (UK 9).

Are those copies? The prices there seem far too low compared to every other pair of Louboutin's I've seen. Even a clearance pair at Neiman Marcus was $500.

Edit: Found it. It's in their "about us" section.

"We have been purchasing original designer shoes, and shipping them to our factories in Italy, France and Asia. We then inspect every nook and cranny and purchase the same materials to ensure that the products we manufacture are virtually indistinguishable from the designer originals in every way."

In addition, it also says:

Christianshoeslouboutin.com is the online dealer of christian louboutin shoes and other famous brand shoes . All of our Christian Louboutin shoes come from famous factory directly . So we can well to control the quality and price for our customers . And we need to tell our customers, all the products are not authentic items, they are just knock off. So at such low price.

While I would think that "unauthorized reproduction of trade marked merchandise is highly actionable (legal liability), at least they're being honest in their dishonest pursuit of business.

(No Clichys, though :):))

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The thing about footwear is that you can do identical designs. You can even put red soles on without infringing any laws. It's when you claim that they actually ARE the real McCoy is where you'd be in trouble.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

These people told me that they could make size 42 for me, which is pretty fine for me:) Although, before I place an order, I'd like to confirm that it's safe to buy there and give them my credit card numbers:)

These people told me that they could make size 42 for me, which is pretty fine for me:) Although, before I place an order, I'd like to confirm that it's safe to buy there and give them my credit card numbers:)

If you really have to ask, then you should already know the answer. If in doubt, then its with good reason. NEVER give your card details to people making knock-off gear, under any circumstances, otherwise you may find all sorts of things appearing on your card statement.

If their happy to make and broadcast knock-off's, in Asia, what laws are protecting YOU from the fraud use that could shortly follow?

If they havent done ANYTHING to prove themselves trustworthy, then why would you even consider giving your card details to them? If I offered you something that was "Too good to be true" and wanted your credit card details, but didnt want to tell you where I lived or any phone numbers to contact me on, would you hand over your card so easily?

Never fails to amaze me the amount of people willing to hand over their card details with absolutely ZERO idea of who they are giving them to.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

@Tech, that's true. I know a lot about banking and I am aware of giving my credit card data. Couple of months ago I was a victim of a very sophisticated theft from my credit card; someone bought the World of Warcraft online codes for almost 300€. I know that my card wasn't skimmed and I did not lose the data over the Internet. Someone somehow recorded (probably on video camera) the data from my card and they made the purchase. Anyway, it's not the forum about banking and security, but if someone wants, I can describe how to protect your money on a bank account and plastic cards. The good news is that they offer sales through PayPal which is much better than giving them the credit card data.

If you really have to ask, then you should already know the answer. If in doubt, then its with good reason. NEVER give your card details to people making knock-off gear, under any circumstances, otherwise you may find all sorts of things appearing on your card statement.

If their happy to make and broadcast knock-off's, in Asia, what laws are protecting YOU from the fraud use that could shortly follow?

If they havent done ANYTHING to prove themselves trustworthy, then why would you even consider giving your card details to them? If I offered you something that was "Too good to be true" and wanted your credit card details, but didnt want to tell you where I lived or any phone numbers to contact me on, would you hand over your card so easily?

Never fails to amaze me the amount of people willing to hand over their card details with absolutely ZERO idea of who they are giving them to.

Some credit card companies have "single purchase" cards....that can be issued for a single purchase without compromising any of your personal information. If anyone tries to make additional purchases using that number, the purchase will be rejected.

Check with your card company. They might have such a service. One additional point. Using a credit card to buy almost anything provides added protection against inferior products and/or misrepresentation of merchandise. So, if you are thinking about purchasing something from an unknown company, checking with your credit card company first just might save you money in a long run.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The good news is that they offer sales through PayPal which is much better than giving them the credit card data.

My point was not just about credit cards, but the bigger picture of giving any hard earned "honest" money to foriegn scammers at all, no matter how you hand it over, you dont give your cash to people who wont even tell you who they are, or give you any reptable method of contacting them, period!

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

My point was not just about credit cards, but the bigger picture of giving any hard earned "honest" money to foriegn scammers at all, no matter how you hand it over, you dont give your cash to people who wont even tell you who they are, or give you any reptable method of contacting them, period!

You are correct, Tech.

I wouldn't touch any of these companies. Firstly the quality is usually rubbish. Secondly I would worry about the conditions the shoes are made in, sometimes it is almost slave labour, including children, which is why they are so cheap. In addition with a lot of these things it is run by criminal gangs who fund the drugs trade or worse. Sorry but that is the world we live in. Whilst designer prices are over the top, I would try and find a middle of the road equivalent from a reliable company rather than buying a cheap rip off.

• 1 month later...

They're back again: Domain Name.......... 2011styles.com Creation Date........ 2010-10-12 21:25:15 Organisation Name.... chen Mei Organisation Address. siming district Organisation Address. Organisation Address. xiamen Organisation Address. 361006 Organisation Address. FJ Organisation Address. CN Admin Name........... chen bo Admin Address........ siming district Admin Address........ Admin Address........ xiamen Admin Address........ 361006