My first (and second) pair of heels

Hello everyone Since 10 days ago I'm living with my beautiful girlfriend and things have been great, this also means that, since I'm not living with my family anymore, I can now have my own heels. So yesterday I decided to buy my first (and second since they had an offer) pair of heels. I'm not going to lie, these are cheap, chinese and made with PU and who knows what other man made materials, they are not exactly high by this site standards (3.5 inch) but i love them, and had a blast using them around the house last nigth and today before coming to work, I can't imagine being much happier than I am now. So I'm really excited, and can't wait to get out from work and wear them again today.

post-21885-133522923436_thumb.jpg

post-21885-133522923442_thumb.jpg

Since 10 days ago I'm living with my beautiful girlfriend and things have been great, this also means that, since I'm not living with my family anymore, I can now have my own heels.

So yesterday I decided to buy my first (and second since they had an offer) pair of heels.

Since you are now living with your girlfriend, why not have her take you shoe shopping and help you buy some quality heels and help you select some clothing to go with them?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Shopping with her may not be entireley viable, since she seems to be okay with my heels but she still considers it quite weird, so i don't feel like pressuring her, she is a very conservative girl and in fact i was pleasantly surprised with how she reacted yesterday (she already knew, but theory and practice don't always match). There is also the fact that i'm not really interested in female clothing, other than shoes of course, but it would really be cool to go shopping for shoes with her, right now we are taking small steps (firguratively in her case, and literally in mine) and i think it's important to do so in order to keep things smoothly. So for now shoe shopping together will be strictly in order to choose her heels, luckily for me that is something i enjoy as well :)

Wearing them outside is not yet in my plans (remember I just got them, and the trying on the store part was difficult enough, but I must admit that is was also extremely exciting), but you are right, i could use black sockings to cover my toes and make them even more inconspicuous, of course i've been temped to go out in them, maybe today I'll throw out the trash wearing them, this is a minuscle step since I live in an apartment and the garbage shut is less than 15 feet from the door, but it's a start i guess. Truth be told i don't think i can ever go out in them, my country (Colombia) is quite untolerant, annoyngly conservative and quite frankly I'm a coward, but maybe someday I can go to get some food from the first floor store in my building wearing them.

...I can't imagine being much happier than I am now...

If you really like high heels, there's a lot more potential happiness. Unless you have really small feet, 3 1/2" heels isn't that high. Especially with the type of shoes you got, the learning curve to wear them isn't that great. When you start getting to shoes or boots though with 4" heels, perhaps ones with stilletto heels, you'll notice a big difference.

Of course i know they are not really high, but remember this is just my first heel purchase, unfortunately finding shoes that fit me it's even harder here than it may be in USA or other places, but i will certainly keep looking for more and higher heels in the future. For now however i'm extremely happy and i will enjoy these two pairs as much as i can before thinking of getting more.

Of course i know they are not really high, but remember this is just my first heel purchase, unfortunately finding shoes that fit me it's even harder here than it may be in USA or other places, but i will certainly keep looking for more and higher heels in the future.

For now however i'm extremely happy and i will enjoy these two pairs as much as i can before thinking of getting more.

What size do you wear if I may be so rude as to ask? I'm a shoes only type of guy also and I don't desire to wear them out so I buy cheap in styles that I like. Many designer styles are knocked off by the likes of Payless, etc.

The wedges are a size 10, the slingbacks 10w, in that regard this chart seemed to be pretty acurate http://manoftoday.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/windowslivewriterinternationalshoesizeconversionchartscon-10249image02.png

I did try them on at the store anyway, and i found that another pair of sandals that i liked in size 10 did not fit me, so i guess buying by size alone is not a good idea.

I have the same idea as you, cheap, indoors only shoes, this are payless precisely, and the advantage of that store is that they display all the sizes so i don't even have to ask if they have my number, also this particular payless is inside a store (something like the local walmart) so, at the right time, I managed to try them before buying without anyone seeing me.

Well like I have told others, take your time as you consider wearing high heels in public. And especially with a girlfriend that might not be totally ready to see you in public in high heels. Go slow and make sure you both are on the same page.