Good afternoon.

I'm from Russia, live in Moscow. Interest high heels are like more than 13 years. I want to communicate as possible on the forum, fully know what and how. Most shoes are interested in women as fetish. Apparently this is my fetish. I do not want to give up something that I live and I live it! I like women's legs. I love doing them massage, kiss, make a nice hostess of the legs. Forgive me for my curve language. )))))

I'm from Russia, live in Moscow. Interest high heels are like more than 13 years. I want to communicate as possible on the forum, fully know what and how.

Most shoes are interested in women as fetish. Apparently this is my fetish. I do not want to give up something that I live and I live it! I like women's legs. I love doing them massage, kiss, make a nice hostess of the legs.

Forgive me for my curve language. )))))

Welcome to hhplace, scoiattolo:wavey:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome from France , Young and rich girls in Moscow love wearing high heels from top fashion designers , i'm sure you have nice girls to watch in the street with high heels . You also have a " boutique Louboutin " in moscow , very expensive , i know ! Always nice to have a look at . Do you have this brand " diaggi " or " Marni " in Russia ? Take care !