Wide fitting heels in UK (store & ideas)

davemcwish

Although I don't have a terrible large foor (UK :) the problem I have is that I have wide toes with a narrow heel.

The only place I've found so far that has anything close to fitting me is Evans; problems mainly being to get the toes in I have to find a size that has a similar wide heel and so I easily slip out.

As a relatively newbie to wearing (low - mid) heels I'm after the group's thoughts around stores/brands I should try and styles - slingback are fine as I can adjust the heel strap.

Most shoes that have 'Made in Spain' and 'Made in Brazil' on the soles should accommodate a wider foot. Take a look in River Island as well as New Look and Top-Shop.

You might have some luck in Hennes/Republic as well. Aldo shoes are usually good for wide feet, as are Moda-in-Pelle, Schuh and Blu-Shoes.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

pussyinboots am suprised you say schuh is wide fitting as everything i have tried from there before has been way too narrow

Well, I'm looking at them from a woman's point of view of course...and although I have broad feet, they fit me fine. However, men have much bigger feet....

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"