Good buy at Payless

b2heels

Payless is sometimes disappointing. However, it's worth stopping by. Tlhis evening I just happened to stop in (I was wearing my 4" loafers from Payless around the mall), and saw a pair of sandals with a beautiful 5" heel, slightly more substantial than a stilletto, criss-cross straps on the vamp, and a quarter strap at the ankle. They are black, fit perfectly, and feel quite substantial and comfortable. All for 18$. Size 12 at Paylesss is almost always good for me, as it is in these shoes. I'd like to picture them, but have no way to do it at present. The point is, these look as good or better than anything in Nordstrom's.

The lot number is 26590. The brand is fioni. The name is black lipstick sandal. Not sure where the lipstick comes from. Aslo, I looked on the Payless web pages and didn't see it. It is really a superb shoe, exceptional from Payless. I wore them to the movies tonight (wth long pants) -- I'm 6'1". without heels. Nobody gave a notice, I felt quite comfortable.

I've been to the payless down the street from me. It is rare to see a pair so high. You must have hit the motherload. and sounds like you havea great first outing in them.

I wish I was a size 10

Payless shoes has come a long way in the past few years. They now have quite a few very nice styles in sizes up to 12. Usually if you can't find what you want in the store it is available online. I have several pairs of heels that I got at Payless. SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

We can give Payless credit for having good, chynky heeled loafers with squared off toes. I remember when i was dreaming about the perfect high heel for males to wear in public, that ws it! And Payless has consistsntly had them for sale, i discovered. The heels are 4" in size 12, and they look good. Most have a half inch platform. I also have one pair with a full 5" chunky heel and one inch platform; the sole and heel is a little rubbery, and they are completely quiet. The only problem is, they look like the shoes you see the high school girls wear!

We can give Payless credit for having good, chynky heeled loafers with squared off toes. I remember when i was dreaming about the perfect high heel for males to wear in public, that ws it! And Payless has consistsntly had them for sale, i discovered. The heels are 4" in size 12, and they look good. Most have a half inch platform. I also have one pair with a full 5" chunky heel and one inch platform; the sole and heel is a little rubbery, and they are completely quiet. The only problem is, they look like the shoes you see the high school girls wear!

The only problem is, they look like the shoes you see the high school girls wear!

Why is that a problem?

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Say, is there any way that you can post a picture? I have tried finding that pair at payless.com but it does not come up in the lot finder or the shoe search. I have a few Fioni brand shoes in size 12 and I would love to find a good pair of high heels in that brand. Thx, AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Those are quite a nice style, ordinarily I don't like that kind of heel, but it definitely works with those shoes. Hmmmmm

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly