5.5"+ fashion heels.

Rockpup

Am killing some time in Miami and found a pair of 7 for all mankind ankle boots with what feels like nearly six inch heels. they feel steeper then my Pleaser Domina heels. will see if I can post the pic I got. They are on clearance so i may get them.

post-488-133522922798_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

I returned to the store to try them on as a pair and give them a walking test. For the height they are comfortable, but something in the design of the sole felt odd when walking. I may have overlooked that for either a pair in this height with a wedge heel or more of a stiletto heel. The material was very nice though.

Sorry these didn't work out for you. The boots look comfortable and I think that is a boot I wouldn't mind wearing at work every day. The heel looks high, but not too high to not draw a lot of attention.

I agree, looks like a great shoe, I prefer blocky type heels cos if anyone criticizes, my answer is gonna be "so I'm wearing heels, so what, its not like Im wearing stilettos, they are just high cowboy boots"

I may give them another shot today, this time in jeans that I wear other heels with. I will have my 4" Anne Klein ankle boots with me and might just have to wear those in to the mall. There is an Aldo outlet right near there also, and wearing heels into the store will be a good reason to try on other pairs :)