Ballet Heel Trainers

Waisted_Giraffe

would have thought they help increasing the arch of the foot; I guess you are querying that they won't improve ankle flexibility. If they do work by increasing the arch in the foot, in my case would expect them to shorten the length of my foot whilst arched into high heels (which can only be a good thing) richard

im not sure those will work that well,like other people say you need ankle flexibility to wear very high heels,the foot will shorten a small amount as the foot arches and bends to the shoes,my wife will buy her very high heels a size smaller to still maintain a snug fit when arched in 6" heels.

I think I would rather lay in bd with a few heavy pillows pushing my feet in the proper poaition or use the sheet at the end of the bead to force my toes/feet into the proper position for a while. Then relax and do the exercise again 2 or 3 times. This way if you develope a cramp it is easy to work out the clamp by removing your foot from this exercise until the cramp goes away then resume the exercise. This is what I have been doing and I have had good results doing this before I wear my bboots. Dr Who 3