How would you react?

putmeinheels

What if your wife/gf came home one day with a pair of 6 inch stiletto heels for you saying, here honey put these on they are for you. I think I would feel like I have gone to heaven!. What a dream come true!. Let me know if somebody has been lucky enough to have this happen.

Well now that would mean one of the most dearest forms of affection we could get, for me anyways. I think it is the same way for girls almost. Really though it means that your gf/wife has figured you out enough to show the love for you! I am close but the GF still is afraid of the potential harm others would do to me, like the big bulleys.....and rednecks. Interesting thought, thanks for sharing. Mtnsofheels

I've just posted a similar reply in another topic.....this has recently happened to me when my wife presented me with some Angie chap boots! She a lovely lady, and what's better is that she loves to wear thigh boots too....

Hell, if my GF brought home some heels for me, she better have a pair for herself as well. But I'll tell you that I wouldn't be able to put them on fast enough! We'd have to spend the weekend wearing our heels together - and in some cases, wearing ONLY our heels! Although if they were 6" heels, they better have a platform - I'm wearing the equivalent of a 4" heel now & that might be about my limit.

If my wife, girlfriend, significant other, or special female friend ever bought me a pair of high heels and asked me to wear them for her and walk around in them for her, I would do it in a minute. If she accepted my wearing high heels and thought enough to buy a pair for me, I would wear them whereever and when ever she asked me. That has never happened yet. If it does, I'll tell you all about it.:)

:rose: My Girl friend bought me my first pair of 4" Black SnakeSkin platform. It was one of my favourite pair until I bought a 6" :) PoleDancer ones. I was lucky enough to fit into the size 7 Heels so After this summer I'm gonna be spending some money on shoes :) heh...