Kate Kuba sizing

at9

Does anyone have any experience with Kate Kuba shoes? They are one of those compnies that equates women's UK8 to EU41 and men's UK8 to EU42. http://www.katekuba.co.uk/pages.php?pID=9 Does anyone know if they come up big or small?

Hoping that their UK8 stands a chance of fitting me. In mens shoes I'm a smallish UK9/EU43, UK8/EU42 OK in some styles. The old Faith size 9 fitted nicely with a little room to spare

It all depends on the manufacturer. I have tried some which are fine and some which are way too tight. I'd say to be on the safe side that they run true to size or even a little small.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It all depends on the manufacturer. I have tried some which are fine and some which are way too tight. I'd say to be on the safe side that they run true to size or even a little small.

But from even my limited forays in some stores (cough steve madden), it can vary from, holy shit thats narrow, to, can you give me a size smaller, this is huge. Caveat emptor and all that.

I just wanted to say that I LOVE the new avatar.....that pink dress with the strappies is fabulous!!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

These were the shoes I was thinking of buying. Is there likely to be a bit more latitude with clogs than with other styles?

http://www.katekuba.co.uk/p9128/Ohio-High-heeled-wooden-clog-in-Brown/product_info.html

Try Next they have some very similar and they go up to 43.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Try Next they have some very similar and they go up to 43.

I've seen the Next clogs but none of the simple open back designs are plain leather.

I'm tempted to order the Kate Kuba clogs anyway. If they don't fit all I've risked is the return postage.

• 2 weeks later...

Eventually got them in brown as they were out of stock of black, despite still having them on their website. They run a bit small. I can wear them comfortably enough but my heels overhang the back slightly which isn't very aesthetically pleasing. Not sure if stretching will do the trick as the footbed is barely long enough to accomodate my foot. Got to decide whether to keep them or return them in the next couple of days. It's a tough decision as I really like them. If I keep them I'll probably dye them black.