Stacey

oscar

In earlier stories I wrote that none of my wife's friends like her shoes; I recently found out there is one exception: For many years we have friends, a married couple, our age. Her name is Stacey. (not her real name; Google, remember!) Last year Stacey became a widow, her husband passed away rather quickly due to an illness he had for a long time. After many month's of grief Stacey is now slowly picking up her life again. Recently ( mid August) she stayed with us for a few days, and the conversation quickly moved to the subject of my wife's many shoes. To my surprise she told us she liked some of my wife'a thongs. We never knew. (She had never owned any femine type of shoes; her husband didn't like these kind of shoes.) Ofcourse I reacted, and let her try on some of my wife's shoes which, as usual, were left lying everywhere in the livingroom. It soon became evident that she could not walk on anything higher than 5 cm, and absolutely no small penny-size heels, It had to be a wider heel. This was the ferfect opportunity for me to persuade Stacey to start wearing another style of shoes; slingbacks, mules and thongs! I suggested she should try on some more shoes we had in storage in the attic. She agreed without any hesistation. Stacey is 50 years of age, rather small, 155cm length, she has short goodlooking legs and a she has some overweight, weighing approx. 68 kgs. She is quite pretty; she has short black hair, always punky styled, she has blue-grey eyes and with the right clothes, make-up and shoes Stacey is still a looker. However, she never really took notice of all that; her husband and kids (now students) always went first. To my surprise she had perfectly formed size 38 feet, with very small toes; And she did put on nailpolish! I had her try on quite a few shoes, and while posing and walking with all the different shoes she actually started enjoying herself. She could walk on mules as if she had done so all of her life, even making the familiar slapping sound I like so much. She even ignored the straps on slingbacks, she would step into the slingbacks and just start walking. I asked if she didn't need the straps? She said:" I don't mind, I have never tried this sort of shoes, but they are great" her only problem was ofcourse the height and the heelsize of the shoes; She really could not manage a high heel and her ankles were indeed unstable while wearing stiletto's. She narrowed it down to thee pairs of shoes she liked and on which she could walk. - One pair of lightblue suede thongs, 3 cm high. - one pair of tan leather slingbacks, 6 years old, and - one pair of black shiny-leather slingbacks, classic italian style, approx 25 years old, still in perfect condition. Both slingbacks were still a bit to high for here liking, so I shortened both pair of heels about one centimeter. She was amazed I could do that to shoes. And, sneaky, I also rigged both straps and buckles so she would have to use them as mules and squash the straps. On the black pair I shortened the straps; These could not be pulled up anymore, and on the tan pair I loosened the backstraps so the straps would always slide of her heel. Also both straps could not be adjusted anymore. After a few hours work: She eagerly tried on both pairs of slingbacks again, now with 5cm high heels: "That one centimeter made the difference", she said, "Now they are the right height for me" She continued to use both shoes the rest of her stay, in- and outdoors, slapping in her slingbacks as if she had never wore anything else in her life!. While sitting and talking she did pull up the straps of the tan slingbacks regularly, but as soon as she started walking the straps would slide of her heel, the left strap then would fall sideways and was slowly squashed. I asked her again about the straps; She had absolutely no problems with them, she said, she would use them as they now were. When she changed into the black shoes, she again would try to pull the straps up, that ofcourse wouldn't work; I told her not to stress the straps too much and leave them. She accepted this as if it was the most normal thing to do with shoes. My wife and I were both amazed Stacey could walk so easy on such shoes, as it really was the first time she wore slingbacks with heels, let alone mules. Over the past 20 years that we knew Stacey, she frequently told us she absolutely wasn't able to walk on heels, and even refused to try on a pair. During her stay I made her several compliments on how good see looked, and how well she could walk on those shoes. I know she loved the attention. I hope Stacey's mother and mother-in-law won't make a fuss over her new shoes; There is a possibility she returns the shoes if these grandma's disapprove. Two weeks later we visited Stacey again. It's an hour drive to her place, and While driving the car, I was hoping she had been wearing the slingbacks as she promised she would do. As soon as I entered her house I saw the black pair of slingbacks, casually left in the kitchen, near the table. She definitely had been wearing them! I asked her about the shoes: she said she had been wearing both of them on different occasions, and they were fine. She knew she told me the truth; she was definitely enthusiastic about it. I looked for the tan slingbacks, I even looked in her bedroom, but couldn't find those without openly searching her house. After coffee I suggested we went for a short visit to the town center, and she should come along, it was nice weather. She agreed. I also suggested she wore the black slingbacks. Without a shred of suspicion Stacey slipped in her slingbacks, ignoring the allready flattened straps, and came along with me. She was wearing jeans, no pantyhose, and a black short-sleeved sweater; very acceptabel with the classic black slingbacks. While walking in the towncenter, in and out the shops, she let her slingbacks produce the much appreciated slapping sound, as if she had never wore anything else. When we returned she even kept them on inside the house and the kitchen, slapping loudly, only kicking them off after an hour or so, when she settled in her chair. Some time later I got the chance to inspect the slingbacks; indeed she had been using them frequently; both straps showed signs of stickiness and were already quite quashed. Later that afternoon I made her wear the slingbacks again as we went out for diner; again: as if she had been wearing them for years! So easy. During dinner it was again obvious Stacey was already accustomed to this kind of shoes; she never once tried to pull up the straps, it didn't bother her at all she was squashing the straps and making a slapping sound while walking through the restaurant. And as was to be expected: many people looked at her shoes when she walked past the tables; men and women. Stacey is still unaware of the attention she attracts wearing these shoes. If she ever start noticing this I hope she won't be influenced by it and stop wearing the slingbacks. And as my wife (and many women) does: on returning home Stacey just kicked off her slingbacks under a table, without looking at them, ready to slip them on again. For the rest of the evening she sadly left her shoes off. Hope to write more soon, we'll be visiting Stacey regularly.

post-23330-13352292246_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522922478_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522922495_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522922501_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522922506_thumb.jpg