Amazing new product

Today I recieved a phonecall from a man named MARK SHEPHERD. For the last 3 years Mark has been developing a new kind of insole named the ITSOLE which has been designed for use with high heels. Thanks to my local radio station my name was passed on to him as this coming weekend I am participating in a 10 mile high heel sponsored walk. He was keen to contact me as he was looking for guinea pigs to try out and promote his new ITSOLES. What better way to test them for duribility then get a 14.5 stone (203Lbs) man to walk in them for 10 miles. I was more than willing as he was also willing to sponsor the charity £50. At first glimpse they look like strips of clear silicone jelly but I have been told this is not the case as they are a new material that he has invented and had patented himself. As the photo shows they are also different looking as they are in 2 parts for each shoe. First impressions look great but as the saying goes the proof is in the eating. As yet they are not on the market and are still undergoing tests (me being one of the testers). Mark is hoping to have them ready by christmas. i will of course let you know how they perform after i have done my walk and also post a picture or 2

post-17818-133522922403_thumb.jpg

OOh, you reminded me of this study:

http://faoj.org/2010/03/01/influence-of-high-heeled-footwear-and-pre-fabricated-foot-orthoses-on-energy-efficiency-in-ambulation/

Relating to heel height and the efficiency of the gait in relation to energy expenditure. Really interesting. They compared with a couple of existing inserts and noted that high heels were rated as easier to wear and that seemed to correspond to a decrease in energy use in the gait.

Something to read, could just be one of those studies done by the companies that have insoles in the study. In either case interesting enough.

You'll have to run the 10 miles again without the inserts and tell us the difference in comfort. I'm kidding! >.<

OOh, you reminded me of this study:

http://faoj.org/2010/03/01/influence-of-high-heeled-footwear-and-pre-fabricated-foot-orthoses-on-energy-efficiency-in-ambulation/

Relating to heel height and the efficiency of the gait in relation to energy expenditure. Really interesting. They compared with a couple of existing inserts and noted that high heels were rated as easier to wear and that seemed to correspond to a decrease in energy use in the gait.

Something to read, could just be one of those studies done by the companies that have insoles in the study. In either case interesting enough.

You'll have to run the 10 miles again without the inserts and tell us the difference in comfort. I'm kidding! >.<

i wouldnt laugh yet because if they are suitable i am even considering using them to walk a marathon in heels (thats right 26 miles)

• 2 weeks later...

at long last i have completed my ten mile high heel walk. this was made possible by the insoles i was testing. they are due for sale very soon and will cost £14.95. this sounds expensive but compared to other products i have tried these are absolutely fantastic and worth every single penny. they are a high heel wearers dream and what they have been waiting for since the invention of high heels. they will be available at www.itheels.com.

there is non of the problems that are normally associated when wearing other insoles especially when wearing open toe sandals like i was IE: slipping out of the toe opening.

i am going to be endorsing these for ITSOLES and as yet im the only man to test them. when new they smell of lavender and they still smell of lavender after 10 miles (no cheesy feet). they were also still in ''as new'' condition with lots of life left in them. not once did i have to re attach them to their fasteners

i higly reccommend them. go and get some when they are available:smile::):smile::):smile::rose::smile: