nice tee shirt for heels lovers

Bootslover29

It's lovely....I WANT one!!

I'm a UK Size 14/16 blouse...............(please???????)

Bootslover29 :-)

A little trip to UK maybe ?

It's now very far from you after all ...:)

Pussyinboots :-)

What about trying "pleeeeeeease" instead of "please??????"

Maybe it will work better ? :)

I like this t-shirt too. Would not mind to have one in French if it was available...

Anyone can figure out what would be the text hidden behind the shoe ?

Oh my god, that T-Shirt is soo cool... I gotta have one :)

Wish the image were a bit clearer so you could read all of the text :)

Hello Ami :-)

Just click on the picture and zoom-in !

See zoom result below.

Can you figure out what would be the hidden text behind the shoe ?

post-14338-133522922453_thumb.jpg

Dear all I'm afraid I was in business trip when I saw this t shirt, so it's difficult for me to go back there and buy the whole stock for you! I haven't planed any trip to UK or Canada, so I'm afraid you have to visit us in France to got it! :) You are very welcome:wavey:

I love a good puzzle! Unfortunately this one was too easy:

"As a management consultant she was making a big presentation when she noticed her uncomfortable shoe had irritated her foot. She decided there must be a better way to combine pretty shoes with pampered feet."

From: http://www.notabeneshoes.com/shoes/Press-PDFs/Comfort%20and%20Beauty%20All%20in%20One%20Shoe.pdf

I love a good puzzle! Unfortunately this one was too easy:

"As a management consultant she was making a big presentation when she noticed her uncomfortable shoe had irritated her foot. She decided there must be a better way to combine pretty shoes with pampered feet."

From: http://www.notabeneshoes.com/shoes/Press-PDFs/Comfort%20and%20Beauty%20All%20in%20One%20Shoe.pdf

Oh Well Done! I was only one step behind you......

Interesting - the story is about her quest to design the perfect heeled she, combining comfort and beauty........

....and yet - her designs are dreadfully ordinary and stuffy, 'office shoes'....!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Oh Well Done! I was only one step behind you......

Interesting - the story is about her quest to design the perfect heeled she, combining comfort and beauty........

....and yet - her designs are dreadfully ordinary and stuffy, 'office shoes'....!

There could be several reasons that she's avoided current styles. One is that her venture is still new and she is trying a rather long "tryout period" to see if she can maintain her customer base. And, then again, she did say that her shoes could be "worn" for several years and she was looking for "office" shoe styles that fit her idea of timeless models.

But, I agree -- they are "dredfully ordinary and stuffy."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.