My very 1st outting :)

Hiline

Hi all

As some have you may have read in the past i've always been scared stiff of being seen out in girls shoes/heels. Anyway for a few months i've started to wear my heels around a friends house and thats been really great i've even start to shop for heels/trainers around there because it seem as strange anymore. I've always really liked ladys chunky/wedge trainers so this week these came ( well the same as this but a bigger size ) . http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/kangaroo-trainers-size-5-bnib-camo-blue-/250667999616?pt=Women_s_Shoes. So tonight i went out shopping in them with a pair of Sz12L boot cut jeans. I know there pretty tame by most people here go out in and the picture doesn't really show the 3 1/4inch wedge but they felt really nice on . And the jeans were really nice on aswell. I went to Sainsburys,filled up with fuel,asda and spoke to some ppl i knew and no1 even looked. I was alittle worried about the glitter on the camo pattern trim but the jeans covered them really well. So thats my first outting in a form of wedge heels and ladys cut jeans and it was great. Waffle over......

P.s If any of this doesn't make much sence i tore musles in my shoulder,chest and back this week and am on a load of strong pain killers atm................

Sorry to read about your injury and having to be on such strong medication. I hope you are able to get back into the swing of things, soon! It's good to also read about your first heeling openly. For many years, I have bought women's sport shoes to wear with my casual outfits. They seem to have better arch support then men's and they use to cost less. Now the market for good sports shoes has shot the pricing so high, getting them is more like an investment.