newbie to this site

Hi. New here...Where to start? Been wearing womens shoes for years...and not just high heels. Don't know why...just have always loved wearing womens shoes. Maybe it's because i don't like the boring mens shoes...they are all the same from one store to another...style is same, just different make thus price. I like the fact that there are so many styles for women...so to a point I'm a bit jelous. Lets get things straight first ...I'm not into the sexual side, not gay, married. I regularly go window shopping for latest styles and then buy some with no hesitation these days. I guess I'm lucky because I'm a size 10 (womans) sometimes 11. So I usually don't have an issue with sizes. I even have a pair of flats for work. Am lucky to a point as the shoes look like they can be guys, but on closer inspection, they are womens. Only one person at work looked at them a little weird, but that's it. They are so comfy...I ask myself why guys shoes are not that comfy. What else to say? Ask away.

Welcome to hhplace, daffy :) I, like you, have many different styles of woman's shoes. I've not worn a pair of men's shoes in 10 years or longer and I don't know why shoemakers won't make men's shoes as comfortable as they do woman's shoes. Even my 5" heels are more comfortable than any pair of men's shoes I've ever had....... Nice to have you joining us.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome from another aussie! hope you enjoy the place! where about's in aus are you from? I'm down in melbourne. Infact a couple of us recently had a mini-meet up in our heels, if you're from down this way, i hope to see you come along to the next one if you're up for it!

Hi Daffy... Yes this is a nery nice site - welcome. Like you, I have been wearing womens shoes for a long time, since I was a teen back in the 70's. Back then I wore flats and sandals, I liked the look and feel of womens shoes - the men's styles were ugly. In '96 I started wearing heels and the rest is history. My wife is OK with it and some of my friends think i'm wierd, but they still tals to me - ha ha. I am also fortunate that I can wear womens size 11 shoes, so I do have some selections available. Welcome to the site, have fun !! sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"