Any mens shoes left?

luvfemshoes

Just wondering do any of you guys have or still wear any mens shoes and what might they be? I myself have none, I wear toe loop & gladiator sandals when warm,Womens X trainers most days & black reebok freestyle hitops & colorado womens lace up shoes for work and a couple of pairs of ankle boots for the colder times.All of these I wear out!

I have the following pairs of men's shoes (I have some others that I don't wear often): Boat shoes - almost non-existent heel Really bad for walking! Earth Shoe sandals (bought in the 1970} - dead flat! More uncomfortable to wear and walk in than my 4 inch stiletto sandals! black Propet sandals - almost as bad as the Earth Shoe sandals Hiking boots Slip on men's dress shoes Lace up men's dress shoes I have to have dress men's shoes for church. They do have heels high enough for my comfort. I will NEVER buy another pair of men's sandals. They are heavy, clunky and dead flat! What I like about women's sandals is that they are light and not dead flat.

I've got a few pairs of shoes that were bought from the drab side of the store, though they're mostly shoes that most men I know wouldn't wear. I think I have 3 pairs of western style boots: a nice pair of Frye Campus Boots from eBay that were made around the time Frye started shaving down their men's heels, but before things got silly. A pair of gray Mexican made cowboy boots with typical cowboy heels and sharp pointed toes, and my new pair of red Paul Bond custom boots with heels that top out around 4 inches. I have about a half-dozen pairs of Saucony Jazz Originals sneakers in a variety of colors. They're split between men's 10 1/2 and women's 12, surprisingly, my latest bright orange pair was sold in men's sizes only -- the women at the gym always compliment me on my matching shoes and shirt. A pair of black wood and leather Bastad/Troentorp clogs which were sold with no gender designation. A pair of black suede Skecher's Shape-Ups. I wanted a pair of dark, vaguely traditional-looking shoes, and for once, I thought the men's looked better on me. A few pairs of Japanese geta, a pair of wood sole zouri, and a pair of calf-high tabi. That's all I can find in the Men's department of my closet.

Just a pair of boring old Payless men's dress shoes I wear at work, plus three pairs of men's sneakers. That's it for me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

luvfemshoes, you say you just mean shoes that society deems to be mens shoes, say you have none, but then tell us you have some hitops? :S hitops are traditionally mens shoes.. But yes i have a pair of puma hitops and a pair of nike hitops, some lacoste lace up slip on style shoes and some asics onitsuka-tiger. Not only do i have a liking for heels and other womens brandad shoes, but i LOVE my hitops, im always on the hunt for a new unique pair that i really like :)

I still have a few pairs, but that is only because I don't throw things too easily. I have not used them for years. At work I wear some very neutral shoes or (under the pants) boots from the interesting part of the shop. My size forces me to buy them there :) Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Counting the shoes and boots, I'd guess it's about 50/50... I don't really care so much if they are labeled "mens" or "womens", it's just how they look and fit that matters to me..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

3 pairs cowboystyle boots, 1 zip up and 2 pull on with 2,5" heels 2 pairs zip up boots wit 1" heels 1 Pair Boat shoes 2 pairs of Crocs, yes I know they're ugly but they can be mistreated without me worrying. One pair is for gardening and all round chores the other for going to the Dojo. 1 pair sneakers

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

2 pairs of motorcycle boots, they have a steel plate and graphite and some other fun stuff in the sole. Have one pair thats lived through 2 crashes, the leather used is awesome. I love em, though they HURT to walk in, no give whatsoever from the sole. Then again, they aren't supposed to be walked in for long with metal plates in them. 1 Pair of rock climbing shoes, will be getting another, not much difference besides colors between guy/girls rock climbing shoes really. 2 pairs of dress shoes from ages ago, don't really wear them except to work. 2 pairs of running shoes, want to replace these with the glove like shoes though, barefoot running is way easier on my shins. 2 pairs of tennis shoes that have been broken in over the years and aren't going anywhere because they are the comfy shoes I can walk in with blisters on my feet or whatever short of broken bones.

No, threw em all out 2 to 3 years back as part of a change I went through. I prefer traditional 'womens' styles, which I now call 'my' styles, back then I challenged myself to wear what I felt like and threw out all shoes that were lace-up. Technically I still have 5 or 6 pairs of running shoes but thats it folks! I just prefer more style, colour and delicate designs on my feet. regards Heel-Lover

Without performing actual inventory I would say my collection is about half what is considered "men's" and the other half of course what is considered "women's." I have not purchased any "men's" in a couple of years now. I have a few pair of "men's" boots and sandals that are actually stylish and the rest are the necessities such as a pair of sneakers and some work boots. Even my wife who has strong opinions admits that the "men's" section in the shoe department is very boring and seriously lacking in any style or fashion.