Webhawks Designer Collection

Webhawk

Oh...My..Goodness! They are simply goooorgeous.....:)

yes, they absolutly are...

it was a long fight to get them...they were 459EUR regular, and only one pair in EU41...evrytime i went into that shop and saw that there is still no discount i sent a little prayer, that nobody would buy that one...

the thing is, my wife allways likes to wear higher heels. but it´s hard to stand and walk the whole day in office with stilettos, so we´ve a small collection with the thicker heels... this is from casadei and nearly 12cm...

post-7062-13352292238_thumb.jpg

the thing is, my wife allways likes to wear higher heels. but it´s hard to stand and walk the whole day in office with stilettos, so we´ve a small collection with the thicker heels...

this is from casadei and nearly 12cm...

Very sporty. Good afternoon shoe. I'd buy them. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 months later...

I had the pleasure of taking photos of a similar high heel, the same type but in white- a really beautiful and glamourous heel - hope it is ok for you @webhawk I post them here?

post-2189-133522933676_thumb.jpg

post-2189-13352293368_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522933683_thumb.jpg

I had the pleasure of taking photos of a similar high heel, the same type but in white- a really beautiful and glamourous heel - hope it is ok for you @webhawk I post them here?

I have seen these shots before....so that's YOU is it 'Pata'..?? Those D&G white heels are gooorgeous - are they still available anywhere..?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

no, it is not me, I am just the photographer... allessandra is a friend of mine and actually it was about her glamour wedding dress in fact but shoes are important too, right? LOL. ... as to me personally I think those golden, red or black shoes of this style- without rivets -more sophisticated and glamourous. but it is just about taste, of course.

post-2189-13352293378_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522933783_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522933786_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...