Hello all, I love heels

Hello there, Let me introduce myself. I name is regular 123, I am a married male and I am 31 years old. I love highheel shoes and boots and also love stockings, tights, pantyhose and leotards. I love wearing them and seeing them on other people. I am also a little bit of a bondage and cheee cake fanatic. I am super lucky because I have a loving wife that supports my interests. She buys me heels and outfits and I spend a good amount of time wearing them around the house. I look forward to using this site as a resource and finding like minded individuals to share things with. Thanks you for such a wonderful forum, regular123

Welcome to hhplace, regular123 :) Interesting introduction. I hope you regularly join in our discussions and are looking forward to your contributions. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Regular123 - with an intro like that we look forward to hearing more from you. You are lucky to have an open minded, loving and supportive wife - do you think that she would join the forum? Welcome from me

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels