Sexuality

Anne_Louise

An exchange of messages with another member set me wondering how many lesbians, or bisexuals who prefer a same-sex relationship, there are here. From what I can see in my occasional visits there are quite a few. A love of heels, and dressing with style generally is certainly at odds with the usual 'dyke' stereotype, though my Love and I could, I suppose, both be described as 'lipstick lesbians'! We do love our heels, but also other things which express our sensuality, (fake) furs, leather, nylons, gloves etc. We like to dress alike sometimes too, and as a sign of togetherness, as well as our identical rings, we wear anklets nearly always. Someone once said, that we were chained together at the ankles - not a bad thought either! I was just wondering what the rest of you think.

Dear Anne Louise, I am personnaly a lesbian. Yes I love heels (definitely) but also other fashion stuff like skirt, coat ... My girlfriend is very fashioned so she likes heels too. Heels is like a link between my girlfriend and I, but of course the most important thing for us is our love. Kiss Sabrina

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 1 month later...

Hi, Happlied married for 10 years. But once had a 12mth live in girl relationship. We were flat mates and it just happened. We are both into fashion, I could not go for a butch girl as I get attracted to a dolly/lipstick. Broke up when she started seeing a guy and I moved out. We both new it was only until a suitable male turned up. We enjoyed swapping clothes, shoes and helping each other get dressed. Is it me but do girl girl relationships often have girls of similar size? Love Sussie

• 1 month later...

I am straight and happily married to Foxyheels, he does like to dress up as a girl though and often does when we are intimate, so I often go to bed with a'girl' and it's fun. He also likes to buy the same clothes as me but in his size. If we were the same size I am sure he would be borrowing mine all the time.

• 4 months later...

Im happily married since 2000 although I ve ever been bi. I love elegance and extreme female style: Soft skin , silky hair, french lingerie, high heels, long polished -manicured hands and nails, glossied lips, body language, sensual look ,neat make up and a sweet voice. I dont like to swap heels but talk about heels. Because I do have my own style and do respect her style and so, enjoy it. My relationship with women is in this way, a complete celebration of purple sensations. It is further than genitality. The feedback of seduction is constant. I never live it with a man. I think is another dimension of pleasure. This is who I am, you can like it or not (Madonna) Sorry, just a note Im married with a man. Same - sex marriage is legal in my country since last year.

Elegance is my second name

I do not like to put a label on myself, but I have had relationsships with both women and men and enjoyed both. I have to confess I more often find myself looking at women, since I think a women is overall more attractive. That also has to do with clothing of course, since women can and usually dress in a way that appeals me more then men.