My ultra high heels

hh&c fan

Yesterday I had some time to shoot some pictures and to make a short clip (which is not ready yet). Some months ago I never thought they could be so sweet. They were two sizes too large, and the small was really painful. But they were so cheap ( :) ) that there was no sense in shipping them back. So I improvised a bit. Added a comfortable inner padding/plateau - now I was able to stand in them and to stumble around. Now two weeks ago, I created those leg shafts for myself. In combination with them, now they're really comfortable to wear, and its even kinda easy to walk in them! And now they look nice. Do you like them?

post-24957-133522921425_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522921432_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522921436_thumb.jpg

post-24957-13352292144_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522921447_thumb.jpg

Well if I have some more time I'll correct those "leggins"/boot shafts/whatever - their lower part is neither equal nor finished :) The right one is shorter etc. they'll be perfect if you can only see the toes and the foot's heel... And I'm going to do the same with a pair of 7" Leatherwork pumps and real patent leather soon. :) (they will be real closed knee-high boots then - but custom-sized and backlaced.)

...And your toes are gorgeous...

wow never heard that :)

hm on the other hand this is the first time I show pics.

So it's never thought of that :)

Thanks!

@Marcus - just wanted to add you as a friend, but too late :D We should find a manufacturer that is able to produce yellow-red high heels :rose:

Ladies and gentle... guys :), finally I converted the video clip. Tested the video with vlc and Windows Media Player 11 - so it should work. As I decided to make this video only available for members, you'll find link and password in the attached text file! (10MB rapidshare) Hope U like it! Cheers

link.txt

Then you'll have to make some cloth design experiences first - or be a very creative and fast learning guy. Those silver shoes are available at ebay somewhere. But in the USA they seem to be way mopre expensive than in Germany. Got them for 40€ thats less than 60$... and the black boot shafts I've entirely done by myself. Measuring, designing, creating the pattern, buying and glueing patent and synth leather, then sewing and perforate, setting in the eyelets... That was some time of work... But now they do really fit perfectly!!!

• 2 weeks later...
The main thing is that you like them and are enjoying them. The response from other members seems to reflect your enthusiasm. I'm not into silver shoes or all of the strappy lacing. But that's just me and it doesn't matter. You're happy with them and that's all that matters. Enjoy them.

The main thing is that you like them and are enjoying them. The response from other members seems to reflect your enthusiasm. I'm not into silver shoes or all of the strappy lacing. But that's just me and it doesn't matter. You're happy with them and that's all that matters. Enjoy them.

Well I like them but they aren't my favourites. It's very hard to find the perfect high heel without investing 1000$.. this pair wasn't expensive, and the overall shape looks great, even if strappy lacing and silver color isn't my perfect style, too. My favourite's are black patent leather, very high pumps or laced boots. I ordered a great pair a month ago, but they didn't fit. Wanted to change them, but that size isn't in stock. And the manufacturer had holydays til today. Hope to hear news in the next days.

But concluding, they are great and enjoyable!

• 2 months later...

Curious - the back part of the heel (part that wraps around the ankle) looks like it angles forward enough that if might dig into the back of your leg. Assuming you do any walking in these shoes, is there any discomfort from this, or does it just look this way? I like the fact that for a super-high heel, the heel itself at least appears stable enough that it shouldn't wobble.

height? dunno. Its described as 7" but as I wear US14 its a bit more I think. Brand's called "La Prima" I think they're currently only available through eBay. Walking? Well I do more than standing in them. Is that what you call walking? I only wear them @home (as all heels). They aren't made to walk a kilometer straight but if you aren't in a hurry they are fine to wear. And it doesn't hurt to wear them at all. Only thing is after some hours sometimes its a bit stressful for my toes... And I think its just looking like this. There's nothing uncomfortably digging into the leg. Well I also like the heels of these high heels. Although the overall quality isn't great (these scratches already were there when I got them for example), they are very stable and kinda good to walk in.

I have those same pair, also ordered from Ebay. They are really high, 18cm!! (7"+) indeed too high to walk in properly for most people I think, it's more like balancing and difficult (for me) to keep the knees straight and the feet hurt quickly. Quality is not very good no, and need to tie the laces tightly in order not to let the foot slide forward...

I have those same pair, also ordered from Ebay. They are really high, 18cm!! (7"+) indeed too high to walk in properly for most people I think, it's more like balancing and difficult (for me) to keep the knees straight and the feet hurt quickly. Quality is not very good no, and need to tie the laces tightly in order not to let the foot slide forward...

well thats why I can't recommend wearing them with bare feet...

First I also wasn't able to stand straight wearing them, but currently I'm wearing them ~12h a week + sometimes while sleeping and it gets more comfortable. After some months its almost easy to stand straight in them - even if its hard to walk really smooth.