Hello

Hello all. I want to introduce myself. I am a lady in her forties and love high heels. As an office worker, suits are commen to wear, but mostly lower heels.Wearing very high heels make you feel powerful. My favorites are 6inch black pumps and sandals. Wearing tight business suits and nylons enhance the sight of heels. I love to get soaked in the pool in my business attire, heels and all. Love to jump in all dressed and climbing out, the squishy noise my suit, nylons and heels make ,as the water runs out. Any ladies here who have the same interest? Cindy

Welcome Cindy :) We all hope to read more from you! PS: wonderful avatar, is it you?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome WetSuitLady, Nice to have you join us here. Well you are one the first people I have known to take seriously the line of "Go jump in the lake/pool" and have a great time with it! So awesome, hope to hear more of your adventures, Mtnsofheels