US into UK size's A little help please

Hiline

Hi all i just wanted to double check i have this right. I've seen some really really nice wedge/platfrom trainers on ebay. The ad says they only go upto a US8 i'm working that out to be around a 6/6 1/2 in the US sizes if thats right i'd be spending £50+ on shoes that i would not have a chance of fitting into as i take a UK7/7.5 in heels. Am i right please? Thanx all Hiline

Thank you all that helped me out there. It looks like i was right the 1st time and the platform trainers i want so badly wont fit me :). If they came from here ( UK ) and didnt cost so much with the shipping i'd take a chance but i just dont think its worth it. Oh well i'll just keep looking. Once again thanx all

Hi all i just wanted to double check i have this right. I've seen some really really nice wedge/platfrom trainers on ebay. The ad says they only go upto a US8 i'm working that out to be around a 6/6 1/2 in the US sizes if thats right i'd be spending £50+ on shoes that i would not have a chance of fitting into as i take a UK7/7.5 in heels. Am i right please?

Thanx all Hiline

Put a picture up of them and we might be able to find them in your size on the net, will need to go in the wanted forum though. Lots of clever people on here good at locating various styles forum members are after. :)

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

The shoes you are looking for are shipped from Korea, so i would imagine a size 8US is a large size for them as i would imagine a lot of Korean women take small sizes.

The closest i could come to anything remotely like you want in your size are:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Skechers-Womens-Lights-Fire-Sneakers-Sz-9-/220638514165?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes

And thats only slightly like what you are looking for. I think you may struggle to find the exact model you want in your size unfortunately.

And these but only because they have a wedge heel:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOMENS-WEDGE-BLACK-TRAINERS-ANKLE-SHOES-BOOTS-SIZE-8-41-/170523371395?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Women_s_Shoes&hash=item27b3fc2783

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!