They came today

Hiline

My 6inch pumps came today after what seemed a very long wait. I've only worn them a little so far but they seem to be my perfect size and with some work i think i will be albe to master them. When i first saw them they didnt look that high really but as up untill now i've only worn heels with platforms so they wouldnt apper as high..................Then i put them on! WOW whatta difference they feel x10 lighter than my other heels and no where near as soild as the ones in my pic but they felt great on. Its just a shame there only 5.5inch heels not 6 as the advert said. But then again that might not be a bad thing. So all in all i'm very pleased with my first pair of non platform heels.

It sounds like you made a good deal in buying your 6" heels, although it is disappointing to discover they are really only 5.5" high. You'll have fun getting use to the height anyway. Although, I can walk wearing 5.5" to 6" heels, I have a hard time keeping my legs straight. So the idea of a public venture in 6" heels should not be considered at least right now, if I want to exhibit the poised and graceful demeaner that I have achieved while wearing say the equivalent of 5" stilettos.

Congratulations on your new high heels. I walk very slowly in 6" high heels and I don't wear them in public that often. A female friend of mine who owns an exotic boutique sold them to me and she loves seeing me wear them. So I put them on before I go into her store and walk around in her store in them. In that regard, they are a lot of fun. Have fun with yours!

Are your new shoes easier to walk in than platforms?

I found when I tried platform shoes I couldn't walk as well as I could in non platforms.

To be honest i find my 7inch mary janes x10 more easy to walk in than my new 5.5inch pumps. My mj's feel like a pair of slippers after wearing the pumps. I dont think the pumps are that much harder its just i'm used to high platforms now. I think that little bit of flex in my new shoes will ake alittle getting used to as my other pairs are all pretty rock soild. Just wish i had more time to wear them