male heeled shoes

wolf

Male shoes being high heeled? Aren't they made already, only they're labelled women's? It all depends on the perspective. Like others have said,"The stiletto heels I am wearing are my heels, especially since I paid for them". Therefore, I'm wearing male heeled shoes. Those that are wearing similar heels are showing we share the same superb taste.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been seeing oxford high-heel shoes for women that are basically a men's oxford or wingtip dress shoe with a 3"-4" heel. I wish that these were made & marketed as unisex heels that were available for men too, without having to buy "womens" shoes if I want a pair. Anyone out there have a pair of these?

Yes I do own a pair of Oxford type shoes !

But I'm not sure if the heel type could be called "unisex" though...:)

See picture below.

I have a similar pair of Oxford shoes but mine have a thicker heel.

I've been seeing oxford high-heel shoes for women that are basically a men's oxford or wingtip dress shoe with a 3"-4" heel. I wish that these were made & marketed as unisex heels that were available for men too, without having to buy "womens" shoes if I want a pair. Anyone out there have a pair of these?

yep!

I am currently wearing these: http://www.zalando.de/marc-o-polo-upper-manhattan-ankle-boots-schwarz-ma3-fzw-0122-99.html

almost everywhere. They have a 12cm heel / 2cm platform and I like them very much.

Those are not Oxfords.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'm sorry guys but I don't think this is something special. Of course the shown style is easy to wear compared to high stiletto heels. And I think the Pleaser designs are not for men but unisex. So this is just a normal Pleaser Shoe, but advertised as very special for men. :)

Interesting website for his store, he is marketing to the Goth crowd for sure, I am wondering if the guys in the Goth movement suffer from the same kinds of fears, phobia and or acceptance in their groups? I would think they could care less but one never knows. Any Goth folks on this site? Could you comment on that. You would think that if we had the Hockey or Rugby teams vouch for heeled shoes we would be set.....and never have to worry! Another question, are Goth platforms heavy? and how come so cheap? Mtnsofheels