Let's rate the hh sites

e

It seems to me that the board has become a little dull lately. I've also noticed that some of the hh sites I used to visit regularly are not being updated like they have in the past. Maybe we can build up some enthusiasm and give some folks incentives to update (or start?) a new site. I will rate Missy's High Heels as my favorite sight right now. Hers seems to change most frequently. Sensual Sara is good, but the updates have really fallen off... What are your favorites?

Dull? What kind of Dull!!!! With all these categories? Just check out some of the other threads and you'll find that there are some very thought provoking conversations taking place. Come on, now! You've got to participate. It takes more than "lurkers" to keep things lively. If you have some ideas, start your own thread, pitch them out for others to whack at. Come on in, the waters' fine! :lol:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have two favorite high heel sites.

Jenny's site is great for learning details about high heels and the wearing of them, as well as viewing some fantastic images and animations.

My other favorite high heel site of mine is http://www.atlantic-line.fr/~pgts/lnkhhen.html.

It has everything related to high heels including:

1 - personal web sites

2 - galleries

3 - online magazines

4 - high heel shoe store sites

5 - bondage as well as other fetishes that include heels

This second site averages 1 million visits per year.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

It seems to me that the board has become a little dull lately.

I've also noticed that some of the hh sites I used to visit regularly are not being updated like they have in the past.

Dull? Not exactly the word I would use either, but I see what you mean.

Well, it just indicates that we (=the high heel community) have reached consensus about how you should live out your high heel desires. Most aspects have been discussed and what the male part of the board is concerned, the main messages are: "do it" and "be honest".

I think this was inevitable. Although I think that the community will never die out, it will serve less of a purpose than it used to. It has done a great job and will become more of a knowledge base.

On the other hand, there is a possibility that we kickstarted a chain reaction and heel wearing will pick up exponentionally. And there will be a flood of new blood populating this board and making and maintaining new hh sites.

What's all the fuss about?

We just need new topics to discuss! If we do that, we can continue to explore all of the aspects of everything high heeled, and we can have a great time. If we don't expand, well, then dull city it is. OPen your minds to the possibilities of discussion, members... :lol:

True, but after >33000 messages about high heels, quite a lot has been said already! I don't know if there is a limit, and if there would be one, where it would be...

What's all the fuss about?

No limits. Heels like fashion are always changing. What is available, who wears them, the latest bargains, some old favourites, making new friends. We can never run out of things to say. My favourites sites: hhplace.org, Aesthetic men's hh fashions, Jenny's Page, PGTS links.

It seems to me that the board has become a little dull lately...

There are times when I look through threads that have the most current replies and not have anything to add.

For some variety, I would do a wildcard search for Author and list them in ascending order. This displays all of the threads beginning with the least active threads in this community. Some of these have not had a reply posted in 1.5 years. They might spark your interest.

With about 35 pages of messages posted in this forum, I'm sure you would be able to reply to at least one of them at any given time.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I would love to start a new website showcasing my photography. I would have a special area dedicated to the ladies who have worn high heels for me during shoots. Right now, I don't have the funds to hire a website designer, a domain name, host my site, etc. This is a goal of mine, but it going to have to be sometime in the future. Dan

I think you're doing a pretty good job at that modelsplace site showing off your own portfolio. And a little go with frontpage and freehosting won't cost anything if you grow out of your present place. Mind you we're getting off topic here. Let's hear about your top rated websites.