Finally found them!

Snoots

I've been looking for these boots for many, many months - and I've just found them for sale, in the UK, in my size.. Hurrah!! I'll wait till after my holiday until ordering, for fear of them sitting in the sorting office lol!

post-25866-133522921119_thumb.jpg

Wowsers...! they are out of this world...! i'd be into wearing a pair of them no hesitation...! what make/brand are they & from where in the UK are they available...?! keep us updated once you receive them...! exciting times...!

I have a pair, and in size US women's 11, the heels top out at just under 7 inches. I can walk in mine though I wouldn't want to go much further than from house to car and car to restaurant/theatre. They are fun, though, and look great over or under skinny jeans.

It seems the website I found them on is 'obsolete' (after a few e-mails to and from the 'site owner, Alternative Footwear, from whom I have bought before, and rate highly)

http://www.elegantheels.com/

The answer was 'this website is in serious need of a revamp' or words to that effect. After some serious hours on g0.0gle I've not found this style, Love Lace, for sale anywhere, as the manufacturers do not make it anymore :)

I have found a lesser alternative, but I've been looking for those boots for a long time so I don't know.

I believe those boots were made by Hollywood Heels, but possibly The Highest Heel as those two companies share many of the same styles. They are very similar to the boots named "Ruthless" sold by Hollywood Heels, but have the addition of the chain detail. Either way, they have been discontinued for some time now and you'll have a very hard time finding them. Hollywood Heels is now going out of business after a rough year following the fire they had at the warehouse. Awesome boots though! Good luck finding them.

Very attractive boots, but those heels are too high for me. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Snoots, By chance have you looked at the Elite Heels on-line site. They may not have exactly the high heeled boots you are looking for, but some of their heels come close. You can also contact them to see if they can adjust the construction of their platformed boots or shoes to get the height you want. Once your order has been placed, you'll have to find some patience while your waiting. They have an estimated time for completion, but usually it takes a month or so longer. Good luck in your search.