Thoughts on Pony Boots

Sprocket

After posting on a few threads in various forums looking for "gently pre-loved" pony boots, I've come up empty. So having said that, I'm likely gonna take some of my fun money and buy a new pair. So, I'm looking to sample opinion of the folks here who have them. While the Kaysers have dissappeared from the landscape, there's Marquis, Punitive shoes, Watering Hole and S-Art. Anyone care to share their experiences with what they have bought and what they like or dislike about them?

Been after a pair of those for years but cant justify the expense for a pair of shoe sI will rarely wear and certainly never wear outside.,..

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

After posting on a few threads in various forums looking for "gently pre-loved" pony boots, I've come up empty. So having said that, I'm likely gonna take some of my fun money and buy a new pair. So, I'm looking to sample opinion of the folks here who have them. While the Kaysers have dissappeared from the landscape, there's Marquis, Punitive shoes, Watering Hole and S-Art.

Anyone care to share their experiences with what they have bought and what they like or dislike about them?

As I've posted before, have a look at Wildfire - no one on the forum appears to have a pair but they do look quite good; there is also a video available.

Richard