New guy from France

Hello everybody I m very pleased to introduce myself to this forum's comunity. I hope you will apologise for my writen english, as I'm afraid I'm not realy Shaeskpeare! I'm used to be facinate by heels since a very long time, looking for ladies in the street with admiration and a lot of jalousy. I borow my wife's boots and stileto at home, most often when she is not here beacause she hates this! Until last month, I haven't have my own heels, but surfing the web I found that many men where used to wheare heels, skirts, panthy and so outside, whithout any problem, so I decided to try it by myself. I bought Some blue boots with 9 cm square heels, and went out at night in Paris during a business trip. It was a great feeling! Many thanks to the webmaster and all the people who do the job to create and animate this forum wish you all the best in heels br

Greetings Bootslover29 and welcome to this forum :-)

Lucky for you being able to borrow your wife's heels !

I assume she know's about your passion because she hates it when you try her shoes.

I hope she will be more OK now with the fact you like heels since you bought your own boots...

Salutations Bootslover29 et bienvenu sur ce forum :-)

Welcome to you ! Well done for your street heeling in Paris . I imagine the great time you had . Hope your wife will accept your passion one day . Seem you prefer boots , are the blue ones like western style or other ? Have fun here .

Welcome Bootslover29, Glad to see another French member join us. Bienvenu sur ce forum!! I think my nickname for you might be "talon parisien". What do you think?? I thank you for having chosen us! Je te remercie de nous avoir choisi! HappyinHeels:wavey:

Thanks everybody for your kind messages, even in French from some of you.

Here are the boots I had for my first experience outside:

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Talon Parisien" is a nice nickname, even if I'm not leaving in Paris. I have now more experience to wear heels in public, in different towns. Except when I'm with my wife and family, I try to wear heeled boots every time I can.

ttys