Highheel artwork

Jeff

Hey there,

Sometimes I mess around with image editors a bit. Once in a while the result is actualy quite worth looking at. :smile:

I guess there are more people that play around with pics now and then. You can share your art with us here.

I've been playing a bit the last hour or so, and this was the result.

Posted Image

Not worth a prize, but it's a start. B)

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Nope, It was The Gimp.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it's no use! I shall stick to PSP 7.0 until the next version comes out. I have tried Photoshop and found the interface to take too long, but each to their own. Plus I know most of the keyboard shortcuts in PSP anyway :smile:

Hello,

for most standard work, with images from my digicam, I do also use PSP - i.e. I like the crop function in PSP best, also the basic filters for for photo enhancement are good enough in most cases. Well, for the more complex tasks, Photoshop is without alternatives.

best wishes

Joak

The image modifications themselves were all done in Photoshop. The use of filters is the main thing. The wording on the images was done in Fireworks. Reason being, it's easier to reposition the layer in Fireworks than it is in Photoshop. That and the features for modifying the word(s) are easier to use in Fireworks. You can also use Photoshop plugins within Fireworks but I've noticed that some don't work...some of them even create enough havoc to bomb out and close Fireworks down completely. Still, Fireworks is by far easier to use than Photoshop is. Here's another I've created. granted, it's on a little on the wild side, but I find it's meaning to be right on. Hope you enjoy it. :smile:

Posted Image

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

stellah;

I just love this picture you posted a month ago in here. Is it possible to please see the original before the special effects were made? I would love to add it to my collection.

PJ

p.s. Is this a picture of you standing in heels ?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone good at drawing by hand? I remember when I was young I often tried to draw shoes with beautiful high heels, but they didn't turn up well at all. Now the computer does it for me :lol:

Can anyone draw some heel pix by hand?

Posted Image

HH forever!

• 1 month later...

Is anyone good at drawing by hand? I remember when I was young I often tried to draw shoes with beautiful high heels, but they didn't turn up well at all. Now the computer does it for me :lol:

Can anyone draw some heel pix by hand?

Posted Image

It's a prerequisite for a footwear design graduate. So the answer would have to be yes.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.