Locked in heels

Dancer Girl

Has anyone here been locked in heels or ballets and found they start cramping. My husband has taken me out of town several times for the weekend and left the keys at home which means I am in my ballet boots for 24 or 48 hours. Most times my toes hurt like heck and my muscles in my feet hurt but recently I have had cramping on the bottom of my feet in my arches and it has become almost unbearable. Last time it was during Friday night and we still had almost 36 more hours before getting home. I took a bunch of painkillers and really thought I had to cut the boots off but made it through. Anyone else have this and what have you done to get rid of the cramping? Thanks, Sheryl

Although I admire your stamina and understand the thrill it gives you knowing that your heels are locked on with the key at home, I do not sympathize with this kind of game. Your husband should be able to free your feet anytime if need arises. In my opinion, when you experience cramps and pain like that, it crosses the boundaries of the concept "Safe, sane and consensual". Next time make sure you have the keys with you.

I am very impressed that you can actually go out for long periods in balletheels.No wonder you can get severe cramps with your foot at such an angle.My wife first introduced me to ultra heels with all lockeable footwear,including ballet ankle boots,so I know how you can feel when you have cramps as I have experienced it many times at first.Contrairy to you ,I am in the house and can sit a bit more often than you.I think it would be safer if your partner brought the keys with him in case of emergency,otherwise it could cause damage to your tendons if they stay cramped for too long.If I get bad cramps,she will release my footwear until it goes away,but I am soon back in the air after the cramps pass.Good luck convincing your partner to bring along the keys. Ballet9heelsM

I think it is good that her hubby left the keys at home. Thats why this situation is so exciting. I'm curious about this topic of extreme heel wearing. And i'm thinking of having one of my boots altered so that it could be locked. keep locking your feet into high heels bye

If a girl whines or makes any fuss about her heels, it's best to just keep her in them a while longer... The lesson is soon learned, I find.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

I have played this game with my girlfriend before a few times. I like the the look of her and the suductive nature of her being trapped in heels. It's a very erousing experience for me because she is not an avid high heel wearer so it's a challenge for her to wear some of the higher heels for a long period of time. She has heels in her collection from 4 to 6 inches non-platform but 5 to 6 inches become very painful very quickly for her. Althought I enjoy the dominance play I make sure she can be released from the shoes when the pain becomes to much to bare. She is always rewarded for her efforts with a foot massage at least an hour long somtimes longer afterwards. Dancer Girl does your boyfriend take care of your feet when the heels are finally removed. You should always make sure that you can be released if you really need to be, you could cause damage that causes you to stop wearing heels all-together. And your man should feel obligated to pamper your feet after you have put them through that hell for his satisfaction.

Do you remember any time where this was exceptionally hard to deal with. Maybe the heels were wearing were extremly high or very tight. Maybe you were forced to be on your feet for a very long time. Did your ex reward you for your efforts with a foot massage on were you left to deal with your pain yourself.

When I was with my ex I was ALWAYS locked in heels and he always left the key at home.

Can you remember any time this was exceptionaly hard for you. Maybe the heels you were wearing were extremely high or tight. Or you were forced to be on your feet for long time. Did your Ex ever reward you for your efforts with a foot massage or were you forced to deal with your pain yourself.

Eat a lot of potassio, like bananas for exemple. This is preventive.

I was going to say the same thing about potassium... eat a couple bananas each day, a glass of 1% milk, or take a good supplement vitamin. Aspirin could also help as a preventive measure by dosing before the cramping starts, follow the dosage on the bottle. Hope you have another exciting weekend (with no cramps!)

It's hard when you spend the whole weekend in ballets, or if like out shopping or on vacation all day in 6" heels.

Is there one time in paticular that was really painful or difficult experience, a time when you didn't think you could make it