Greetings from IL

I am SO glad I found this forum!! I was researching ballet boots when I found a thread here. Yay! I love heels and wearing them and I can't help but love men in all kinds of heels (especially boots). Glad to be here!! Love, Marla

I am SO glad I found this forum!! I was researching ballet boots when I found a thread here. Yay!

I love heels and wearing them and I can't help but love men in all kinds of heels (especially boots).

Glad to be here!!

Love, Marla

Welcome to hhplace Maria :) Nice to have you joining us.

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Marla, Welcome to hhplace. If you love heels then you are HOME! Nice to see a girl that appreciates the guys into the same heels that they are crazy about, after they are just shoes and not legally binding civil declarations of one's morality, political leanings, or other such nonsense. SOme of us like just heels while others like to wear other things with our heels. Nothing stupid or disgusting, just ordinary human beings all over the world sharing their experiences while we can during our 75-80 years or so journey through life. HappyinHeels (and happy to have you here!):wave:

• 4 weeks later...