block heel platform boots

who likes to wear platform boots like my demonia style  

43 members have voted

1. 1. who likes to wear platform boots like my demonia style

• yes, I like that type of platform boot
    • no, I like a stiletto type of heel

Demonia, Cant answer your poll as my preference is not shown. However, in general and remembering the 70's, I was OK with plats of 1/2 with a block heel back then. I tried thicker plats as they were quite the thing to wear back then, but didn't like them. Personally I prefer my shoes to be less platforms and a cuban heel of 3" is just right. 3" is enough height gain as any more doesn't really turn in height, just makes it progressively more difficult to move around. The Cuban or block heels give wonderful stability whist enjoying the high heel feeling and you don't have to watch where you walk for cracks and gratings. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

well Thighboots2, just look up my name, you'll @ least see my name-sake as reference # 1 &(or) go to the demonia web site & look up "monet" (my style of the black platforms) & what other name demonia uses for a number of the other styles of their platform boots that have a stiletto type of heel-the soles on a few I think are the same size as mine but with the much thinner heel, same size in length though.:wave:

• 2 weeks later...

No choices match me exactly, as I do like block heel boots, but with a much smaller platform (under 1"). I do not like huge platforms on shoes and I don't quite understand the attraction in platforms that huge, but we all have our own unique things we like about heels, so its all good...

well hiheellover23, its really too bad they don't come in the larger size:sad: but I'm glad to have been blessed with a "small" mens foot (womens "large" size 9) I don't stop to think sometimes about that while in here!

As usual the proper choice is not there. I like block heels without platforms. I don't like platforms. I also like stacked heels. I think that when you design a poll like this, put also the option "none of the above" or "other(explain)". Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.