my extreme heels

mshighheel

They are really gorgeous heels, and look perfect on you. You have lovely 'girly' legs by the way. Nice!

(PS - what Brand are those? They look similar to 'Illicit' by 'Hollywood Heels'....)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I find my weight becomes an issue when I wear these (which I do) I am about 13 stone and should be about 11 stone. Do you feel the same?...you look pretty good actually! M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

hi ya, i dont my weight an issue as im 12 stone, it was balance really that i had to practice. once ive excercised my ankles and stood on tippy toes then flat floor then back on tippy toes a few times to loosen me up a bit i can then wear them no problem. obviously it took me a while to get my balance but learnt to slightmy lean back and hey presto. these are exactly ilicit from holly wood heels,i bought them as a challenge to myself and the peeptoe helps too. again thankyou for your kind comment s:tongue:

• 3 weeks later...

hi ya, i dont my weight an issue as im 12 stone, it was balance really that i had to practice. once ive excercised my ankles and stood on tippy toes then flat floor then back on tippy toes a few times to loosen me up a bit i can then wear them no problem.

obviously it took me a while to get my balance but learnt to slightmy lean back and hey presto.

,i bought them as a challenge to myself and the peeptoe helps too.

again thankyou for your kind comment s:tongue:

Well, well! I have them in Leopard....but they look quite stunning in black!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

these are my extreme heels. 6.6 inch heels which ive learnt to walk in lol. not very far though but im geeting there. i exercise my ankles every day to help me which is working

Those are pretty high heels. Have you worn them in public yet? Or are you still getting used to walking in them.

these are my extreme heels. 6.6 inch heels which ive learnt to walk in lol. not very far though but im geeting there. i exercise my ankles every day to help me which is working

Hi.

Those heels looks great on you.

How is the practise going?

//Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels